Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
i once stared at a girl for so long that I FUCKEN HEADBUTTED HER

FUCK YEA , PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER!!!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Staring is a good way to make chicks think you're sexy. When they ARE finally chatting you up though, you should act bored and look away so that they try more and more extreme things to impress you.

S

Shuter

I think the conclusion is staring is ok as long as it's not a Condor to prey death stare you've got going on.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Staring is a good way to make chicks think you're sexy. When they ARE finally chatting you up though, you should act bored and look away so that they try more and more extreme things to impress you.
when they are chatting you up act bored and look away? if someone acted bored and looked away while i was talking to them(chatting them up) I'd loose interest and not go out my way to impress them.. I would take acting bored as a sign of not being interested not them wanting more

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
yeah, if the guy looked bored, id just leave him there...
theres no way i would sit around trying to impress a guy if he wasnt expressing interest

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh lol, what do they think we are going to beg for their attention

ChevyJoe

HSC
N/A
i do it all the time.. some chicks (mostly insecure ones) can get verrrrrrrrrry aggravated

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
definately depends on how he is looking at you, but generally doesn't bother me, unless he is some old dude.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
theres no way i would keep trying to talk t oa guy, if he was just sitting there looking bored.
and if later i found out he was doing it on purpose, i would think he was a bigger loser

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
theres no way i would keep trying to talk t oa guy, if he was just sitting there looking bored.
and if later i found out he was doing it on purpose, i would think he was a bigger loser
right on the mark. it's pretty pathetic that guys may think this way...

RaineeDays

HSC
nah i rekon its mysterious and sexy at the same time. but yeh also depends on the guy.. if hes hot stuff then its not too bad at all i thinks ;) but yeh.. it could just b that u hav a massive zit or that u hav spinach in ur teeth.. which is just embarrasing!

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
lol as soon as I read this the first thing that popped into my head was this memory of it happening in year 7.... then a situation when it happened last year.... but the only reason why those two memories came up was cos I had a thing for those guys....yuck.
oh, that happened to me. I was going up stairs and the guy was leaning against the rail, facing the other way. saw me coming and angled his head, kept staring until I got to the top. freaky stuff. not climbing stairs while wearing skirt ever again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)