staring at chicks. (1 Viewer)

Zoe 2508

HSC
LottoX said:
I'm slightly short sighted so if I see someone on the other side of platform I have to squint a bit to see them clearly. It gets highly suspiscious...

BAHAHAHAHA! Your short sightedness has probably made a lot of peoples day because they dont normally get looks and feel complimented that someone (not knowing they can hardly see them) is havin a good ol' stare....

I'm going to be much more cynical next time i catch someone having a stare at me... haha

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
I usually stare at chicks wearing sunglasses just because you'd never know if they're staring at you.

Of course if both parties are wearing sunglasses then no one would kno.

mrviper89

HSC
yeah lol true at work in woolworths its so easy to check out chicks because id be at the back and thered be only see through flaps in between the back and the store which works out beautifully because they never tend to look through the flaps lol

mrviper89

HSC
darkening at least i got some taste and a willingness to stare at new things. unlike u staring at the same chick everyday lolololololololol

Darkening

HSC
Lol, not my fault i got a girlfriend :p ..... just talk to me on msn lol, cant be bothered talkin on BOS

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i love serving hot customers at work. its good customer service to look them in the eye, so i have an excuse. but when they are attractive and young, and they stare right back, its hot.

salsydney

HSC
if the eye contact is short, and not too awkward, it can be somewhat flattering, coz you've obviously made an impression..
if they're gross about it, like not even trying to be subtle, or the context is inappropriate for such staring, then its fucking gross, and i look away.

synthesized

HSC
N/A
girls stare at me all the time but it makes me feel depressed because i know they do it because i look weird :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
AntiHyper said:
I usually stare at chicks wearing sunglasses just because you'd never know if they're staring at you.

Of course if both parties are wearing sunglasses then no one would kno.
Haha.

vern

HSC
I'm flattered if a girl stares at me, but it can mean anything from her thinking your cute, or thinking you're fucked in the head.

brum

HSC
I will admit it I stare, not to obviously but if the chick is just something different its hard. I always try to see what it is, some just girls have something about them.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
I try not to stare. In stead i try to keep my eyes open rather than in that "shifty, suspicious, narrow-eyed" way. I think it makes me less scary.

-P_D

Collin

HSC
N/A
I don't stare, unless I've got sunnies on. I've gotta reflect again on what AntiHyper said with the double sunnies situation <3

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Basically if a hot person smiles/ looks at you, you're like "They're nice"

If they are ugly it's "what do they want?"

Jiga

Personally I dont stare, like I will look but thats about it. To me, when a guy/girl stares at some chik/guy for an excessive amount of time... it seems like they are just viewing eachother as posessions rather than a person who may have a totally shit personality etc. I would say Im also to shy to keep looking while they look back.

It depends on the situation abit to I spose, and if its being replied to (like chik/guy looks back at them as well) then its not so bad....

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Wats funny though is catching people who have been staring at you "secretly" and then they get all embarresed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)