Started studying yet? (1 Viewer)

kfnmpah

HSC
What's wrong with cramming? it works for most things except english. For me anyway.
I have been doing hardly any study except for chemistry... i'm not proud of it, but that's just what has happened. Hopefully what i have done throughout the year will be enough. *fingers crossed*

Good luck everyone. From the amount of study you have been doing it looks like you'll all do really well :)

JB10

HSC
On a good day I'll do about 7 hours.
On a bludgy day where I feel like a lazy bastard, maybe 2.

muscleman09

HSC
started "proper study" from last monday.

Wake up at 7.30am

Start study from 8am... 45min sessions, 15-20min breaks... i continue this for about 9-12 sessions

so ive been doing 7-9 hours roughly

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
If you're cramming now you're screwed.
That's bullshit, and you know it. Some of those crammers are gonna wipe the floor with you in the HSC. Just because cramming doesn't work for you (it doesn't work for me either, mind you), doesn't mean it doesn't work for everyone.

Stop scare-mongering people.

kfnmpah

HSC
Oh this makes me so depressed - I do like 3... ahhhhh
don't worry. If you ever find yourself needing to feel better about how much you've studied. PM me. i have done almost nothing :S eeeeeek

3 a day would make my parents so proud of me.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i dont think im doing enough
i study from like 12pm til about 6pm, with breaks in between

so i think ive been doing like an accumulated 4 hrs a day

which is nothing compared 2 some people and i feel so bad!!!

but seriously, cramming works so well for me, so im hoping it doesnt turn out all bad! :(

Last edited:

Jazicat

HSC
don't worry. If you ever find yourself needing to feel better about how much you've studied. PM me. i have done almost nothing :S eeeeeek

3 a day would make my parents so proud of me.

I'm still doing nothing... wait wait... I thought about a story related to belonging... thought it was shit, especially since I've been coming 1st in english, I can do better... I also um... you know sewed a dress, that counts as textiles study, and I watched a movie that in no way shape or form could be my conflicting perspectives text which I still don't have anything for, I don't even recall actually learning this unit. Deary me. On the plus side I found my calculator so I won't be completely screwed for maths........... Now I'm off to continue driving myself insane with insomnia..........want to be friends??

MrDimple

HSC
its quality studying, not how many hours you do..

quality > quantity

HSC
I really plan to just fully memorise my creative and AOS essay on Tuesday and memorise my module essays on Thursday after my IPT exam which I have studied around 5 hours for....

Pretty screwed but I've been praying every night so...good luck to me and you. :cry::tree::cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)