STAT Exam in May (1 Viewer)

5233andy

HSC
Yeah, the turnaround period is roughly three weeks. Cookies, I'm one of those definitely considering Pharmacy - I don't think any other University course covers the areas that I have interest in.

q3thefish

HSC
XD true. but then again, i still took the test seriously and did the best i could.
Plus, even if I did finish the test like one hour early (i wish), the examiners said you're only allowed to leave in the last ten minutes. i went to 12:30 birrong btw
lol was there as well. Frikkin those old ladies were unsure about letting me in or not. My I.D didnt have a signature on it and i was just standing there. frikkin rushed from tutor and ate maccas as well.

meh, lets see what i get in 2 weeks time aye?

aimzlouise

HSC
do u even need to do the stat test for pharmacy?
coz thats wat i want to study.

but i am also sitting the umat test?

so yeah

q3thefish

HSC
do u even need to do the stat test for pharmacy?
coz thats wat i want to study.

but i am also sitting the umat test?

so yeah
You'll need STAT for pharmacy @ USYD - for other places I'm not so sure cuz I'm aiming usyd xD

aimzlouise

HSC
why are you sitting UMAT?

my careers teacher said i would be a good idea coz i am also aiming to do medicine or somethin and my parents agree that ir would be a good idea.

U need the umat for the university of aukland for pharmacy, and some physio courses need it as well

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
my careers teacher said i would be a good idea coz i am also aiming to do medicine or somethin and my parents agree that ir would be a good idea.

U need the umat for the university of aukland for pharmacy, and some physio courses need it as well
oh okay im thinking about doing it too but i dont feel like spending 140 dollars or w/e it costs.. stat was already 110 :mad1: i dont want to regret it so i might end up doing it

kevda1st

HSC
Any 1 get their results back yet??? Its been 2 weeks hasnt it?

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Nup. They should be coming soon though. The site actually said 3 weeks later before I registered. Dno y they changed it to 2.

.isabellus

HSC
Does any one know if the required 150/200 STAT result has changed for 2010? If it hasn't been posted yet, where will the notification be sent to?

lisarh

HSC
=S got it back!
Overall, I think I did OKAY. Not that great.
Bummer

How did everyone else go?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)