State Library! whos goin?! (1 Viewer)

stiffles

HSC
Yo, anyone going to be heading to the state library these next few terms?! or even this term?! since half yearly exams is the end of this term..haha we can all help each other =D post and meet up pplz...hahah =p

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i`ve been here twice this week including today and yesterday and planning to be here for the next couple of weeks. haha im here at the moment taking a break =p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Went with hopeles5ly and a couple others last holidays.

We got some study done which was good! :D

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
I was there a few times during the holidays and might make a few trips there on Saturdays. It's always so intimidating seeing other HSC students there:\

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
screw going onto the train and paying $5 for ticket to go to state library.

just a 15min walk from my school! ^_^
i go to the libraries after school on tuesday at 12:35pm [ we get off earlier coz other years are doing sport and stuff.

P

pLuvia

lol, it doesn't cost $5 haha. I don't like going to library on school days, rather just go home and rest, unless there is a major assessment coming up or something

Lexie1001

HSC
i went to look up info for my eng related texts, but i dont think i can be bothered to catch a ferry to get there all the time just for study esp since the fare is so expensive now. just go to the local library, same quietness. although state makes you feel so...mature and like you're accomplishing heaps.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
screw going onto the train and paying $5 for ticket to go to state library.

just a 15min walk from my school! ^_^
i go to the libraries after school on tuesday at 12:35pm [ we get off earlier coz other years are doing sport and stuff.
hahaha $5. you got ripped mate =p

@lexie1001: you catch a ferry? o_o where abouts do you live? my local library is teh shit haha ><" i prefer sydneyuni over state tho and i only do heaps of work when i have someone with me !

Lexie1001

HSC
^^ i live on north shore....near mosman so i can just walk to the ferry. its pretty good but the tickets went up heaps recently.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The closest 'study library' (by that I mean ones where there are places setup for study) for me would be my local university or the larger study library in town.

P

pLuvia

I can't study in the library by myself only with one other person :p

karoooh

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
hahaha $5. you got ripped mate =p

@lexie1001: you catch a ferry? o_o where abouts do you live? my local library is teh shit haha ><" i prefer sydneyuni over state tho and i only do heaps of work when i have someone with me !
LOL

See how helpful I was on Wednesday? :p:p

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
LOL

See how helpful I was on Wednesday? :p:p
if you didn't leave so early after i came i wouldnt have lost my concentration !! i was on a roll ! >=/. haha yeah i give in to peer pressure easily even though you were unintentionally doing it =p but it's all good i found it much easier to get focus and got some stuff done hehe !

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Yeah probably again as the last time i had no time to check out Mitchell Reading Room. Only going there for history extension though, everything else i can sort of find around here, or get it ordered in. Study wise, i like sitting in lush grass on a picnic rug in the shade. Mmmmm

karoooh

HSC
HaHAH! So I DID help!

It's not my fault I left early - You know I finish school at 12:45! No Sport! :D

But I no matter what I say, I do miss it...! :(

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
HaHAH! So I DID help!

It's not my fault I left early - You know I finish school at 12:45! No Sport! :D

But I no matter what I say, I do miss it...! :(

haha thankyou *hugs* =p. yes i still have sport and i have one of my favourite teachers supervising it so its all good! we don't do crapall at sport anyways xD

Last edited:

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
O.O!U guys went wifout notifying me!! *heartbreakz*

tell me next time so i can get some work done too.

yes. i havent done anything since skool started.. (bak to yr11 i guess)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
haha jing i think carolyn did mension it in the holidays? well anyways i think im heading there on monday or so. and dw i havent done a lot either which is pretty bad ><"

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yeah let's catch up again this term, definitely have to be on a weekend, I'm free on saturday afternoons.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
Yeah let's catch up again this term, definitely have to be on a weekend, I'm free on saturday afternoons.
what's wrong with school days lol? im free on saturdays as well but i finish tutor at 11 so it take me a while to get there ==" .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)