State Of Origin (1 Viewer)

FreeWorld

HSC
why she on bos, fucking forum is for nsw and vic, fucking dirty slut. FUCK YOU SLUT FUCK YOU

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
lol yeah cos the players in SOO are so much bigger than the average in the NRL

what a re-tard

dumb girl
fucken soward is so fucking shit, this is his defence: YouTube - Greg Inglis - A Solid Wall

he would get absolutely MANHANDLED,
langer was an attacking genius, but was shit in defense
soward is NO WHERE NEAR as good an attacker as langer, also he is fair terrible at being a true "playmaker" he just follows ben hornby and shifts the ball on every time

ANDDDDDDDDDD he plays for the dragons, so many dragons shitkunts in the NSW team, fuck they were terrible, dont want any more of those faggotcunts

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
if Bellamy truly wants NSW to win, he will sack himself and the selectors (some how)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
inevitably.. all Dragons choke.

It's in their nature.. as we'll see come finals time as well

f**k i'm pissed off

mamoz

HSC
sif, i can laugh more at how shit the dragons players are when it comes to origin
inevitably.. all Dragons choke.

It's in their nature.. as we'll see come finals time as well
lol wtf wats it got to do with the dragons players.

look at hayne, pearce, gidley etc. they fukin didnt even play well tonite, bein lazy asses :s

Lentern

HSC
God almighty. I think we better pray to hope and reason atleast some of what we saw tonight was influenced by the disrupted preparation but even still...

Has there ever been a player with such a mediocre record at origin level rise to the captaincy as Kurt Gidley? I gather he does a decent job at Newcastle so maybe he gets nervous IDK but his performances at origin have alway been horrible.

And Beau Scott, what a bizzare, failed experiment that was if ever there was one. What was the point of it, Ray Warren at one point said "he's done a good job bottling up Inglis" my arse! Both New South Wales flanks looked utterly and pathetically vulnerable, I'd like to have seen Jennings possibly defend worse. Morris made a few decent tackles I'll grant but he also got caught out too many times as well.

Gallen and O'donnell, good job shitheads between the two of you there was enough idiocy to give away your jersey numbers in penalties, how O'donnell didn't get sent off is a mystery to me.

Mitchel Pearce reaffirmed my belief that these bright young things are not the men to be playing halfback in origin, they lack both the authority and the Langeresque intuitive instinct to be the chief ballplayer in the side.

Monaghan was fairly useless but i won't blast him, it wasn't his fault Tahu walked out a week before the game and he needed to be drafted after two games back from injury.

There were two tiny positives I thought to come out tonight and they really were tiny, one was Barrett in whom was confident, reliable and a bit inventive, his attacking kicking was poor but compared to other faults in the team that was nothing.

The other was that NSW seemed to have some ability to split open the Queensland right wing; generally Barrett would make some room for them then Cooper and Morris would find the gap, one imagines with Jennings there instead of Cooper they could even more so.

Scary thing is aside from Jennings and Lyon, I don't see how they can really make decent improvements to the side. Lewis for O'donnell will be handy and obviously they could play with 16 and drop White but otherwise...

And another thing, Phil Gould must have thought he sounded quite reasoned when he explained that Qld are now reaping the rewards of having stuck with Lockyer, Smith, Price, Petero, Slater etc during the NSW victory years but Gus ignores a fairly obvious difference between the NSW scenario now and the QLD one then. QLD were still a quality outfit who pulled some magical wins out of the fire, it was just that Johns, Buderus, Minichello and Fitler were even better. NSW now do not have a strong side like QLD did then, sticking with the same team will just mean more consistent losses.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I'm sorry, but who were our playmakers in the NSW team ? They did absolutely fuck all, I forgot they were even there.
I remember Matt Cooper was there (for the wrong reason- pretty poor defense) and the same can be said of Joel Monaghan (sp?)
EDIT: whoops, I didn't realise Joel M was Tahu's replacement.

2011 Nominations for NSW Origin Coach now OPEN! Experience ESSENTIAL!

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
I'm sorry, but who were our playmakers in the NSW team ? They did absolutely fuck all, I forgot they were even there.
I remember Matt Cooper was there (for the wrong reason- pretty poor defense) and the same can be said of Joel Monaghan (sp?)

2011 Nominations for NSW Origin Coach now OPEN! Experience ESSENTIAL!
Were you watching the match at all? Barrett did fine, his 2nd half was less flamboyant but that kind of happens when your team doesn't touch the ball but honestly, there is a list a mile long of problems that need to be addressed more urgently than the playmaking.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i wouldn't put it down to the halves.

Our props are soft coqs.. they, quite simply, got sodomised by the inbreds. Our wing and three-quarters read the plays very very poorly, leaking trys like a cum-dribbling slut

the opening hit up of the game .. when fat shit Weyman got smashed.. said it all pretty much

staciieee_

HSC
LOL @ Idris getting dropped for being liability in defence.

Wake up to yourselves, NSW Selectors. Deadshits.

Lentern

HSC
i wouldn't put it down to the halves.

Our props are soft coqs.. they, quite simply, got sodomised by the inbreds. Our wing and three-quarters read the plays very very poorly, leaking trys like a cum-dribbling slut

the opening hit up of the game .. when fat shit Weyman got smashed.. said it all pretty much
I think you're a bit harsh on Weyman, he was seeing stars for a fair bit of the night I think but generally he is head and shoulders above the rest of the NSW props and has been a massive cog in the dragons success these past two seasons. You're absolutely right about the wing and centres defensive reads.

LatK7

HSC
Awful display by NSW. Shame they didn't get a real go on that left side.

HSC
fucken soward is so fucking shit, this is his defence: YouTube - Greg Inglis - A Solid Wall

he would get absolutely MANHANDLED,
langer was an attacking genius, but was shit in defense
soward is NO WHERE NEAR as good an attacker as langer, also he is fair terrible at being a true "playmaker" he just follows ben hornby and shifts the ball on every time

ANDDDDDDDDDD he plays for the dragons, so many dragons shitkunts in the NSW team, fuck they were terrible, dont want any more of those faggotcunts
hahah you are a moron

greg fucking inglis is one of the most powerful players ever to play the game

he knocked hayne over, of course soward will have trouble defending against him, everyone does you retard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)