STATE RANKING CHEM (3rd) AND BIO (12th) and MODERN NOTES (1 Viewer)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Kamal, in your HDPE section, it says "1000 atm" as the pressure but I think it is "afew atm pressure". Can you check this?

Kamal15

HSC
Hey buddy I got that from a textbook. There may be some conflicting points between textbooks, the point is it's high not low. You won't lose a mark for that.

navinsnet

HSC
Thanks Kamal. Great source for people like who is studying at TAFE. I don't need to buy anymore books. Excellent work by Kamal. Got it in discount. Don't look further than kamal's notes in boredofstudies. Thanks mate.

skaematik

HSC
Hey Kamal - could you shoot me a pm on the price of the chem notes? ta.

Kamal15

HSC
Hey Kamal - could you shoot me a pm on the price of the chem notes? ta.
Messaged you mate!

I've been having some trouble with hotmail, so to all those who emailed me for notes I will get back to you whenever I can!

Kamal15

HSC
Hotmail up and working again. That was random! Keep the calls coming guys!

TD2162

HSC
Hey Kamal (and everybody else)!
I think the notes are well worth the money and I recommend it to anyone who's looking for detailed notes that answer the dot points well and are also concise
Thanks again =D With your notes I could probably pull my ranks up
Cheers

Kamal15

HSC
Can I also get a copy of the notes?
Could you just send me an email to kamalsingh15@hotmail.com

Hey Kamal (and everybody else)!
I think the notes are well worth the money and I recommend it to anyone who's looking for detailed notes that answer the dot points well and are also concise
Thanks again =D With your notes I could probably pull my ranks up
Cheers
Thanks buddy!

Ryan_T90

HSC
I'm not one to normally go out and purchase notes from someone, especially if I don't know them. However, after reading the rave reviews Kamal has had I thought that his notes could be the real deal. Obviously I was still a little wary.

After receiving the notes today I feel like an obvious fool for feeling wary. These notes are absolutely fantastic and are definitely the real deal! They're set out so well and neat, and for that reason they're extremely easy to read and understand. I like the fact that the notes are set out according to the syllabus, and along with this some great diagrams that allow me to better understand the content. I'm feeling that much more confident now!

To anyone considering buying these notes don't hesitate, I repeat, don't hesitate because you won't regret it one bit! Thank you Kamal for the notes and thank you for the deal you offered me for both the Modern and Bio notes!

Kamal15

HSC
I'm not one to normally go out and purchase notes from someone, especially if I don't know them. However, after reading the rave reviews Kamal has had I thought that his notes could be the real deal. Obviously I was still a little wary.

After receiving the notes today I feel like an obvious fool for feeling wary. These notes are absolutely fantastic and are definitely the real deal! They're set out so well and neat, and for that reason they're extremely easy to read and understand. I like the fact that the notes are set out according to the syllabus, and along with this some great diagrams that allow me to better understand the content. I'm feeling that much more confident now!

To anyone considering buying these notes don't hesitate, I repeat, don't hesitate because you won't regret it one bit! Thank you Kamal for the notes and thank you for the deal you offered me for both the Modern and Bio notes!

Thanks mate! All the best in your HSC!

Aceitachi

HSC
your notes are awesome, it so worth your money no joke i should give your +rep (infinity) :) very understandable and set out very professional :) <3 kamal :kiss:

cndaks0405

Premium Member
HSC
I just bought these notes today...Wow they are truely amazing, I have seen notes from other tutoring institution that my friends had but they were literally a waste of paper compare to this one. At first I thought the other guys comments were just fake forms of advertisement but its really true! I would be too scared to recommend this to anyone because then everyone would get through chemistry too easily, making it more competitive. Anyway thanks Kamal for your effort in making these notes!

ChrisBOS

HSC
Wow, such a great guy.

Negotiated a price and he even threw in some extra :)

It was a pleasure doing business with this guy.

Cheers Kamal.

All the best.

Kamal15

HSC
Wow, such a great guy.

Negotiated a price and he even threw in some extra :)

It was a pleasure doing business with this guy.

Cheers Kamal.

All the best.
Thanks mate! Best of luck this year!

fred_fly

HSC
i bought Kamals chem notes. he's really nice, and the notes are fantastic, everything is easy to understand and well organised.
Rating : five stars

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)