STATE RANKING CHEM (3rd) AND BIO (12th) and MODERN NOTES (1 Viewer)

Kamal15

HSC
I just bought chem notes off Kamal and they are amazing. They are very detailed and clear - much better than any of the textbooks that I own. The lesson plans included are also very useful. This was my first time buying notes off someone and Kamal was great. From me emailing him initially to settling on a price, organising payment and then receiving the notes, - it all took under 24 hours. Kamal also gave me a great deal as unfortunately his optional module was different to mine. These notes are very worthwhile to buy, I'd recommend them to everyone. Thanks again Kamal, you're a legend.
Thanks mate!

Keep the calls coming guys, I respond ASAP and you can have the notes as fast as you want!

Kamal15

HSC
Sorry didn't do that topic. I also do not have any preliminary material to sell.

ganji

The Juggernaut
HSC
May i please have a sample of the chem and bio notes?;D

~cheers

Last edited:

wootwoot1234

HSC
I was lucky enough to receive a free set of Germany notes from Kamal and I assure you that they are truly excellent and are of the highest standard of quality possible. Being in Year 12 myself and under a lot of stress to prepare for the trials and HSC, Kamal's notes really helped me and gave me a good idea of how I should structure my study and learning of the Modern course according to the syllabus. The notes are very clear and concise and very easy to understand and interpret by all students. Furthermore, the notes are written in a way that not only include the necessary content of the topic but also include important components such as interpretation, understanding and reflection of the issues being written; vital and key elements for a student to do well in an exam for Modern.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the notes and would recommend them to anyone who is in need of some great quality notes and haven't had the time to write them throughout the year or even for some extra studying or cross-referencing to make sure you have covered all the key points and issues of the topics.

Thanks again for the great set of notes Kamal! :)

Living Moment

HSC
Honestly there the best notes I've come across so far. There so detailed and very very helpful epically with the upcoming trails. I would rather have his notes then 4 off the top chemistry/biology text books. His detail to knowledge is amazing; just wish I had them earlier

DON’T THINK BUY THEM NOW!!! The best thing money can buy!!!

Keira Jones

Banned
HSC
Thank you so much Kamal, super high quality notes truly amazing highly recommend it to anyone who needs that extra help

Kamal15

HSC
I was lucky enough to receive a free set of Germany notes from Kamal and I assure you that they are truly excellent and are of the highest standard of quality possible. Being in Year 12 myself and under a lot of stress to prepare for the trials and HSC, Kamal's notes really helped me and gave me a good idea of how I should structure my study and learning of the Modern course according to the syllabus. The notes are very clear and concise and very easy to understand and interpret by all students. Furthermore, the notes are written in a way that not only include the necessary content of the topic but also include important components such as interpretation, understanding and reflection of the issues being written; vital and key elements for a student to do well in an exam for Modern.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the notes and would recommend them to anyone who is in need of some great quality notes and haven't had the time to write them throughout the year or even for some extra studying or cross-referencing to make sure you have covered all the key points and issues of the topics.

Thanks again for the great set of notes Kamal! :)
Honestly there the best notes I've come across so far. There so detailed and very very helpful epically with the upcoming trails. I would rather have his notes then 4 off the top chemistry/biology text books. His detail to knowledge is amazing; just wish I had them earlier

DON’T THINK BUY THEM NOW!!! The best thing money can buy!!!
Thank you so much Kamal, super high quality notes truly amazing highly recommend it to anyone who needs that extra help
Thanks so much for the feedback guys!

habitres

HSC
Thanks heaps man,

Really great notes, really detailed, covered EVERY single topic which even in my classes we tend to miss out on one or two things. Better than any other books/online study guides I have seen.
The lesson plans are quite awesome. Will be really great for HSC learning.
Cheers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)