STATE RANKING CHEM (3rd) AND BIO (12th) and MODERN NOTES (2 Viewers)

wootwoot1234

HSC
Hey Kamal, what sources did you use to write your Germany notes? Your notes have really good information and analysis and I was just planning on doing some extra reading on the topic. Thanks :)

Living Moment

HSC
This guy is the man I just walked in my chemistry exam like a boss because I knew that I had Kamal's notes backing me up :) thanks brother your notes saved my ass

Living Moment

HSC
Get them quick so your results improve quick :) and you might just get state rank!!!

Kamal15

HSC
Hey Kamal, what sources did you use to write your Germany notes? Your notes have really good information and analysis and I was just planning on doing some extra reading on the topic. Thanks :)
From memory I used whatever book I could find in the local library. It may sound lazy but don't bother reading a whole historical text on the topic when you only need a few historian quotes - ideally I would have read a few but the HSC puts time restrictions on you. Just head down to the library and pick up as much as you can in the way of study guides and HSC related texts.
This guy is the man I just walked in my chemistry exam like a boss because I knew that I had Kamal's notes backing me up :) thanks brother your notes saved my ass
Nice to hear they were of help buddy!

PMed you!
Replied
Hey, a lot of nice testimonies there.

if u could send a sample of your chem + bio notes at Nakmaster588@hotmail.com & maybe we could work out a deal.

or if you are feeling nice, you could send for free and help out a poor soul, Im rather hopeless at chem & bio...
Sent!
Get them quick so your results improve quick :) and you might just get state rank!!!
Can't promise anything unless the student is prepared to work!

jackerino

HSC
Im writing for my bud hayabusaboston, he said to say "Very well structured, precise, and methodical notes, user friendly and above all easy to work with and understand. Simply awesome :)"

Kamal15

HSC
Quick Review

After purchasing Kamal's bio/chem notes, i'll like to say they were very impressive, even for a guy like me who is very critical & skeptical. A lot of work has gone into them, A LOT!! and that's an understatement. A bit about me, im lazy, i absolutely hate writing notes and sifting through jargonistic wafflely textbooks, It's VERY TIME CONSUMING so these notes are great as they are straight to the point, easy to understand, applicable to HSC questions, diagrams are awesome and notes are very attractive with all the pretty colours :).

To those considering buying, i highly recommend it! Trust me, you'll get much more than what you'll pay for. Ditch the textbook, notes -everything and i'll promise with these notes you'll will be able to cut your learning curve. I plan on using these fabulous notes for the real deal.

Cheers Kamal ~
Thank you very much!

Hazballs

HSC
I just bought Kamal's chemistry and biology notes, and i have just briefly skimmed through them but they are amazing so far from what i read, it isn't just masses of text like in the textbook, he has cut it down to everything you need to know! i also like the uses of the diagrams and the nice colours! I strongly recommend you buy them!

cineti970128

HSC
Hey Kamal Thanks so MUCH FOR THE NOTES!!!
They are soooo goood. I recommend everyone to buy them, they are very thorough and explicit
I GIVE 5STARS

Kamal15

HSC
I just bought Kamal's chemistry and biology notes, and i have just briefly skimmed through them but they are amazing so far from what i read, it isn't just masses of text like in the textbook, he has cut it down to everything you need to know! i also like the uses of the diagrams and the nice colours! I strongly recommend you buy them!
Thank you!

Has mostly relevant info. The only thing I can pick on is that they're not all under the same theme :p

Haha sorry mate I'll change that if it gets to too many people!

What I actually wanted to do was give a free bump.
Cheers

Hey Kamal Thanks so MUCH FOR THE NOTES!!!
They are soooo goood. I recommend everyone to buy them, they are very thorough and explicit
I GIVE 5STARS
Thanks, glad you like them!

All the best!

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the notes Kamal!

Good comprehensive notes, user friendly and uses a lot of diagrams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)