State Rankings (1 Viewer)

dp624

HSC
Apparently our principle has gone up and announced that Ruse topped it again this year... How does she know this?

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
dp624 said:
Apparently our principle has gone up and announced that Ruse topped it again this year... How does she know this?
a) the BOS cud've told ur principle, or some other person that knows
b) its assumed

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Timothy.Siu said:
a) the BOS cud've told ur principle, or some other person that knows
b) its assumed
i would go for b)

principals wouldn't know

dp624

HSC
That's still really impertinent of her... maybe she wants to take credit for Ruse08 hahaha. Man she sucks

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
dp624 said:
That's still really impertinent of her... maybe she wants to take credit for Ruse08 hahaha. Man she sucks
make everyone voluntarily fail so that she is forced to be sacked.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
It would be absolutely hilarious if Ruse doesn't top this year...

Though what the principal did wouldn't be surprising...Quinlan sorta announced Ruse will top in the media due to "reliable estimators" in 2006 when they did an article about his departure. He also knew the school rankings before they came out in the newspapers...

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Trebla said:
It would be absolutely hilarious if Ruse doesn't top this year...

Though what the principal did wouldn't be surprising...Quinlan sorta announced Ruse will top due to "reliable estimators" in 2006 before he left. He also knew the school rankings before they came out in the newspapers...
Does the BOS notify schools of their ranking before the newspapers publish them? I wonder if it comes with the HSC results received by schools on Wednesday.
and fucking lol if Ruse doesn't top. though highly unlikely. (I almost wish they don't top just so that principal looks like a presumptive idiot.)

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
fallenstar said:
Does the BOS notify schools of their ranking before the newspapers publish them? I wonder if it comes with the HSC results received by schools on Wednesday.
and fucking lol if Ruse doesn't top. though highly unlikely. (I almost wish they don't top just so that principal looks like a presumptive idiot.)
the newspapers make the ranks.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Timothy.Siu said:
the newspapers make the ranks.
tell them to put ruse as 2nd

that result will sack the principal who is supposedly bad.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I think what will be interesting is who comes second (assuming Ruse comes first) and how distant it is from first.

Most schools find out their ranking like everyone else does; in the media. I'm guessing Quinlan either contacted the media the day before or has really good connections...(somehow they found out the top raw mark for Maths Ext2 in 2006 was 118/120 achieved by Stephanie Wang from Ruse...no idea how they found that out)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Trebla said:
I think what will be interesting is who comes second (assuming Ruse comes first) and how distant it is from first.

Most schools find out their ranking like everyone else does; in the media. I'm guessing Quinlan either contacted the media the day before or has really good connections...(somehow they found out the top raw mark for Maths Ext2 in 2006 was 118/120 achieved by Stephanie Wang from Ruse...no idea how they found that out)
yeah but ruse will top the state every single year...it was already 99% given that ruse tops it unless something happened to the school.

dp624

HSC
Trebla said:

Quinlan got replaced by some really bad annoying stupid woman. not that the woman part has to do anything with it.
ANd it was announced in assembly last friday, that's heaps long ago.

dp624

HSC
lyounamu said:
yeah but ruse will top the state every single year...it was already 99% given that ruse tops it unless something happened to the school.
Something has happened, it's good that Ruse08 wasn't too adversely affected by it

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
dp624 said:
Quinlan got replaced by some really bad annoying stupid woman. not that the woman part has to do anything with it.
ANd it was announced in assembly last friday, that's heaps long ago.
May be she can see the future considering that she is a witch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)