Stationary and bags (1 Viewer)

melissa92

HSC
Uni Grad
Okay, I was wondering, in general, what stationary do you bring with you to classes?? (lectures, workshops, tutorials, etc). What bag should be used?? (backpacks?, shoulder bags?, etc?)

(omgosh, looking forward to uni!!)

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
Pens, pencils, rulers if you're doing engineering or maths or something. Just the standard imo. Backpacks, shoulder bags who cares? They are all the same except if you wear a crap one it'll make you look like a douche.

shimmer205

HSC
Regardless of the greater difficult, I'm very excited about starting Uni too. Looking forward to hitting Officeworks - oh the organisation... Haha.

melissa92

HSC
Uni Grad
Regardless of the greater difficult, I'm very excited about starting Uni too. Looking forward to hitting Officeworks - oh the organisation... Haha.
LOL, yeah..spent $50 on stationary the other day..-eep- ..and I still need more stationary...I need a monthly wall (a huge one) calendar in which I can write on! :)

Logjammin'

HSC
LOL, yeah..spent $50 on stationary the other day..-eep- ..and I still need more stationary...I need a monthly wall (a huge one) calendar in which I can write on! :)
All you need is pen/pencil and paper pretty much for the first week of lectures, they should tell you if you need other materials for things like workshops in this time. Also don't buy a wall calendar just yet, you can usually grab big free ones during O-Week

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Damn, I should probably get a good backpack...

NewiJapper

HSC
I'm tossing up between a backpack and a shoulder bag thingy.

Or I could go all wog-out and wear a fanny pack like a backpack. So cool.

HSC
lv bag

edit: hahaha you'd srsly look liek the biggest douche if u wore one

Last edited:

erespall

Pirate Lord.. Arrr
HSC
laptop for notes, a good multi-pen and note pad im guessing? meybe food kos food is really expensive at uni

germansuplex

HSC
Depending on your course, the bag would be important.

If you need to bring lots of books I'd recommend a backpack rather than a shoulder side bag. Trust me, it's a lot easier lol.

FreeWorld

HSC
Why don't you just ask what you're bringing to kindy? you bring a bloody pen and notepad and a bag big enough for your textbooks, geez stupid kids excited for primary.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Why don't you just ask what you're bringing to kindy? you bring a bloody pen and notepad and a bag big enough for your textbooks, geez stupid kids excited for primary.
But... I didn't have my pen licence in Kindy though! =(

melissa92

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh gosh, didn't have to be so mean..so..what..you aren't excited for uni??

I was just curious into what people should bring...I don't want to be carrying around too many things (I hurt my back doing that in high school)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
He's a troll melissa, don't worry about him - he's naturally mean and stupid. The best way to deal with them is to ignore them. Or, if you want to have a bit more fun - outwit them or make fun of their argument.

Anyway, yes, just bring a few pens, a notepad and possibly a laptop (with a charger) - I will bring that if I'm at uni for more than a few hours so I can sit in the library and use it for study - and any textbooks I'll need.

That, along with the stuff you'll usually bring in your wallet and lunch.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
Depending on your course, the bag would be important.

If you need to bring lots of books I'd recommend a backpack rather than a shoulder side bag. Trust me, it's a lot easier lol.
This guy ^

You SHOULD get a backpack and all i brought to uni was one pen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)