Staying a virgin until marriage (guys) (3 Viewers)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
no just because i wont limit myself only to males who are virgins doesnt mean im going to go sleep around with multiple guys wtf that doesnt even make any sense dude where is the logic behind that
He meant flexibilty as in your muscles have a larger range of motion for sex

Not that you would fuck anything with a pulse

Christ

HSC
lol meliz and you all other retards. She aint forcing any of her partners. Also everyone has conditions for there partner. Its like you i wont date anyone from "X religion" then i can say the same "your forcing your views on your partner hurrah hurrah". All she is saying she wants her future husband to be a virigin, nothing wrong with that. Thats the same as saying I want my partner of "X religion" in essence its the same thing.

Its her life, her marriage etc, she decides to live it how ever she wants. Not your guys call to tell her what to live her life

you goddamn muslim just convert already

HSC
yeah everyone has moral standing. If you cant find that comfortable nothing wrong with breaking up.

What if you find out you were dating someone, and is war criminal/extremist, your going to stay with them?
crap analogy bro there is nothing morally wrong with fucking as many people as you can/want (consensually of course)

it is morally wrong to be a war criminal though so if you were to pick your partners based on whether they were a war criminal or not then you would have a real justification (shooting civilians is wrong for example dont wanna marry some1 who does that)

have you cunts ever fucked a virgin it is the worst just terrible

HSC
i think everyone's been brainwashed by the internets into thinking anyone who says anything absurd is a troll

townie infracted me because he thought i was trolling when i offered a price to someone selling their second hand macbook pro

what the fuck

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
He meant flexibilty as in your muscles have a larger range of motion for sex

Not that you would fuck anything with a pulse

Christ
I knew that it was one of the two but I chose to go the other way

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
yeah

so easy to nuke a baby these days

kfnmpah

HSC
im not sleeping with anyone unless im in a relationship with them and love them and can see a future with them
i wouldn't have a one night stand either. i'm not all bra burning whatever, but i wouldn't want to be 'that girl' that a guy brags about fucking to his friends like i don't matter/have an empty head you know. one of my friends got with some brazilian dude and went back to his hotel room and fucked, never spoke to him again. she does shit like that all the time. i'd hate to be "that girl".

I wouldn't have to be strictly in a relationship with someone. like, if i moved to europe or whatever and met some guy and had some sort of romance movie fling, i'd be totally ok with that. if i'm single when i'm 30 or get divorced or some shit later in life i'm going to europe and having a "lover" wassup

thrillkiller

HSC
this just proves that marriage is fucking arbitrary and pointless

what will change if they get married in regards to their relationship? nothing. they are already at that stage of commitment what the fuck will it mean to have a piece of paper from the government? you are so dumb, think for yourself for once in your pathetic life.
i think u need to calm down bro

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
i wouldn't have a one night stand either. i'm not all bra burning whatever, but i wouldn't want to be 'that girl' that a guy brags about fucking to his friends like i don't matter/have an empty head you know. one of my friends got with some brazilian dude and went back to his hotel room and fucked, never spoke to him again. she does shit like that all the time. i'd hate to be "that girl".

I wouldn't have to be strictly in a relationship with someone. like, if i moved to europe or whatever and met some guy and had some sort of romance movie fling, i'd be totally ok with that. if i'm single when i'm 30 or get divorced or some shit later in life i'm going to europe and having a "lover" wassup
slut

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)