Stereotypical Asian Parents (1 Viewer)

TheJuggernaut

HSC
sounds better to me than a dole-bludging bogan who sits around in mismatched thongs drinking tinnies all day and night
whats wrong with being a dole bludging bogan, sitting around, wearing mismatched thongs, drinking tinnies all day and night? if you don't live for something you will die for nothing!! :jedi:

simplyyme

HSC
lol asian parents how i loath them sometimes >_>

my parents has traits that are typical of having asian parents and traits that arent

TYPICAL ASIAN TRAITS:

- sending me to tutor

- yelling at me when i don't do my homework/assignments or why i dont get homework/assignments

- ask if i have and tests and if i say yes, complain how i dont studying when im studying the very moment theyre telling me off.

- ask what i get in my exams along with my ranking - if i get bad mum complains how shes wasting money on tutoring for me.

- constantly asking when i have exams

- complains how im leaching money off them <--- my mum says i've used at least $ 4 000 000 O_O

- freaking tells people at cabramatta about me and what "bad" things i did =="

NON TYPICAL TRAITS:

- lets me go out with my friends :D

all i can say is only a couple more months of complaining about school :D

Uncle

Banned
HSC
TYPICAL ASIAN TRAITS:

- sending me to tutor
They know you suck ass and/or they cannot afford it.

- yelling at me when i don't do my homework/assignments or why i dont get homework/assignments
When a tall tree is about to fall on you, do you need reminding then?

- ask if i have and tests and if i say yes, complain how i dont studying when im studying the very moment theyre telling me off.
Threaten them with the kitchen knife.

- ask what i get in my exams along with my ranking - if i get bad mum complains how shes wasting money on tutoring for me.
BAHAHAHAHAHAH EPIC FAIL.
I pity those who didn't achieve their expected HSC results even with tutoring.
Remind me to compose a blog on HSClolfailures.

- constantly asking when i have exams
Just place a fridge magnet with exam timetables, simple.

- complains how im leaching money off them <--- my mum says i've used at least $ 4 000 000 O_O
HOLY FUCKING RICHPRICK GREEDY.
Haven't you heard of shoplifting, theft or "alternative means of aquiring goods"?

Try this at your own risk.

- freaking tells people at cabramatta about me and what "bad" things i did =="
lolwat?

NON TYPICAL TRAITS:

- lets me go out with my friends :D
thats da good one chill out wihd da homiez omie jay

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
many parents who are not asian also say the same things to their kids in terms of studying/uni, etc

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
seriously
reading the replies to this post
has just DEPRESSED me.
maybe it's cause you guys have already met the expectations of your asian parents, while me on the other hand, have not.

And to think I thought majority of asian parents where like that
oh well, I guess they are evolving to the new ages.
and here I am stuck with my asian parents...
THATS ME! OMG!

My parents keep referring to "those early days..." and that I should consider myself lucky I didn't get smacked like them when they were younger. I have asian friends who have the most lenient parents and I have my strict parents. Strict education expectations. I have to say things in a certain way or I am considered "disrespectful". I can not say "of course" because that is considered "disrespectful" like wtf. No late night parties or I will apparently get drunk and take drugs.

BUT they are my parents and even though they are super doooopppperrr strict, i still love them.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Smacking is child abuse.
Your parents don't see it that way when they attack you.
However they do see it as child abuse when you get jumped by several people at once and be deprived of your valuables by force.
It's a real irony.

3p1c f41lur3

HSC
would you like our sympathy? from someone that is probably worse off? cry me a river~

haelstorm

HSC
physicslover you are a smart arse, sexist, racist pig.
I don't think someone like you has any self decency, the things you were saying are so horrible and uncalled for. You should honestly be ashamed of yourself.
and no, before you start going on about something I write, I am not asian, i'm 4th generation Australian. It shouldnt matter what country, religion, ethnicity or culture someone comes from, dont judge people, they are not hurting you, so leave them alone.
Didnt you parents ever teach you the saying 'if you cant say anything nice, dont say anythign at all'.
I suggest you grow up.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Yes i have stereotypical asian parents

and you?
No.
Why, you ask?
Because I'm not Asian.

I have ze Arab parents. Def. not 'typical' though. However, I'm Palestinian, and we have very different values to most Lebs (since people instantly think LEB when they hear/read/feel [braille] the word ARAB).

Hayabusa

HSC
N/A
If theres anything to be learnt from here..

It is show some respect and im pretty sure your parents will show some respect back + some extra homework.

ascentyx

HSC
lol my parents are as white as can be (probably because i am white).

they never ask how i am going, nor do they care:p

it's the best way XD

smallsn

HSC
Asian parents are so lame, they should be charged with child abuse.
LOLS just reminds me, how i got whipped with a power extension cord because I couldn't find my shoes for tutor. This is when i was young around in year 3-5. Now i am 16 and aren't living happily in life as much. Smoking pot like everyday and having my asian parents complaining about everything they put to much pressure on me. ITS NOT FKEN FUNNY.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
LOLS just reminds me, how i got whipped with a power extension cord because I couldn't find my shoes for tutor. This is when i was young around in year 3-5. Now i am 16 and aren't living happily in life as much. Smoking pot like everyday and having my asian parents complaining about everything they put to much pressure on me. ITS NOT FKEN FUNNY.
fucking lol

EDIT:

[youtube]B1OUAPNyx08[/youtube]
[youtube]MwGdzqDdZwA[/youtube]
[youtube]ZINX44xaQXI[/youtube]

lol asian parents.
astroe posted one of them in another thread.
asian parents are funny.
as if pocky is a good substitute for cigarette smoking.

Last edited:

onholidays

HSC
seriously
reading the replies to this post
has just DEPRESSED me.
maybe it's cause you guys have already met the expectations of your asian parents, while me on the other hand, have not.

And to think I thought majority of asian parents where like that
oh well, I guess they are evolving to the new ages.
and here I am stuck with my asian parents...
Hey! Don't worry. I feel your pain. And I think what you have said is definitely true. My parents used to bother me so so so much and I think that was because I had not met their expectations as I was mainly lazing around at school, unsure of what to do with myself. I wasn't working as hard as they wanted me to and that annoyed them, so we had major conflicts.

However, now since I studied really hard and did well in the HSC, they've backed off and are now giving me more freedom...and I feel happier because I mainly studied really hard during the HSC just to prove to them that hey I can be smart if I want to...and I feel so much better for it now that I've achieved something.

You know, they've even backed off so much now that they would even let me transfer to an arts degree if I wanted to! Amazing, I think they just kinda am relieved that I have matured and am thinking for my future much better now. So they know it's okay to leave some things in my hands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)