mahomey

HSC
my asian parents caught me kissing my white gf
you wont believe wat they said after that

with an indifferent expression on their face:
"u bangin' her?"

itszen

HSC
Asian parent here ! She wont let me out to partys at night what so everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ! >.<

HSC
I gave up on asian chicks after dating this one Chinese girl back in the day. We'd been going out for a while and I end up going to her house. People are home in the house, but when we go in the door she enters this code on the alarm keypad. There are motion detectors everywhere in the place and I can see like four of them from the front door alone. She tells me that the alarms are on all the time "because her dad is paranoid" -- I guess they rig up downstairs to go off when they are upstairs. Anyway, she tells me to wait and heads upstairs. I hear this fucking shouting match in Cantonese of which I've learned maybe a dozen words from this girl. Anyway, she comes downstairs with an oh shit look on her face. Her dad is in hot pursuit and is older than I thought he'd be. He looks at me with this utter "what the FUCK is this tall gangly white asshole doing here" look on his face, blurts something in Cantonese to the daughter, and yells at me, and I quote: "YOU GO. TROUBLE. NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU. YOU GO." I'm just slackjawed at this dude and look down at him. He's in a complete rage with red face and veins popping out and everything. And I notice he's at the alarm panel and has his finger right on the "Police" button. I tell her I'll call her later, say "BYEEEEEE!" with a giant grin, and beat feet the fuck out of there. Can't remember if I ever called her again. Didn't remain friends at very least.

HSC
Woah I didn't ask for an ESL extended response on teen angst. I don't really have the time to correct your grammar but I'll fix a few sentences up. In order.

Normal girls dont mention a &quot;diet&quot; of which almost everything is protein packed.

Every single girl I know says friends when referring to their friends. Every single boy I know says mates when referring to their mates. Get the picture?

You've gotta be joking, your meal variation is about as diverse as the different degrees an Asian is going to take after school.

Time of the month.
shit troll brojust go back to watching the footy with your dole bluding parents.

typo

HSC
my parents don't even let me watch tv.
they think it sucks my soul.

Bendent

HSC
yeah they hit their own children if 'they dont listen to parents'

lucky i moved out lol

miu_miu0902

HSC
i think nearly every asian kid had a humiliating bowl cut. even in their teens

CecilyMare

HSC
My asian parents have been beating the crap out of me ever since I was 3. When I was 3 my mother used to drag me out the door and kick me down the stairs (we lived in an apartment).

Also when my dad was home, he'd be really uptight about my shoes and whether I put them on the proper feet not the other way around. It was really hard to tell the difference cos I was like.. 3, right? And then he glared at me and my shoes once, and I thought there might be something wrong so I switched the shoes around and he just kept glaring. So I switched them back about 2 more times and then in the end he just raged at me and hit me for being stupid.

And now they beat me time to time for little reasons like me being a few minutes late for school. And sometimes the reason I'm late is cos they're busy beating me in the morning and I have to fix my hair up again. So it's kind of.. fucked up.

ay0_x

HSC
My asian parents have been beating the crap out of me ever since I was 3. When I was 3 my mother used to drag me out the door and kick me down the stairs (we lived in an apartment).

Also when my dad was home, he'd be really uptight about my shoes and whether I put them on the proper feet not the other way around. It was really hard to tell the difference cos I was like.. 3, right? And then he glared at me and my shoes once, and I thought there might be something wrong so I switched the shoes around and he just kept glaring. So I switched them back about 2 more times and then in the end he just raged at me and hit me for being stupid.

And now they beat me time to time for little reasons like me being a few minutes late for school. And sometimes the reason I'm late is cos they're busy beating me in the morning and I have to fix my hair up again. So it's kind of.. fucked up.

=\
why did you just post this on a forum
why have you not run away

boganxcore

HSC

christ almighty call the police or something

CecilyMare

HSC
I thought other people might have similar parents since I saw one post saying "Asian parents should be charged with child abuse."

I have ran away before at the spurs of the moments but they catch up to me and pull me back home =\ and if I did, I wouldn't have anywhere to go. I'm too shy to call the police and my mother says if I do, we would be living on bread and carrots.

ay0_x

HSC
I thought other people might have similar parents since I saw one post saying "Asian parents should be charged with child abuse."

I have ran away before at the spurs of the moments but they catch up to me and pull me back home =\ and if I did, I wouldn't have anywhere to go. I'm too shy to call the police and my mother says if I do, we would be living on bread and carrots.
get the fuck out when you go to uni ok

ay0_x

HSC
also
there are heaps of people in the same situation
reach out
find someone
move out with them

johony

HSC

motherfucking christ that is fucked up
i'm guessing you're under that cloud of a stockholm syndrome?

ay0_x

HSC
motherfucking christ that is fucked up
i'm guessing you're under that cloud of a stockholm syndrome?
tbqh i dont think she is at all, she knows how fucked up her situation is or she wouldnt have described it in such detail; but I think she has a pretty defeatist attitude with the whole "nowhere to go" thing, which is a fair call, considering she hasn't finished high school and isn't 18 yet and wouldn't be able to rent a place, buy a car, etc

CecilyMare

HSC
I don't feel so 'endangered' most of the time, like I said, it only happens time to time. I don't live in paranoia and walk around the house constantly expecting a slap on the head or them screaming and spitting at me.

Also I'd rather live with them than struggle to pay rent and all that crap, just to miss the occasional Asian bitch parent moments.

ay0_x

HSC
I don't feel so 'endangered' most of the time, like I said, it only happens time to time. I don't live in paranoia and walk around the house constantly expecting a slap on the head or them screaming and spitting at me.

Also I'd rather live with them than struggle to pay rent and all that crap, just to miss the occasional Asian bitch parent moments.
And don't you think living with them just so they can financially support you is giving them permission to treat you like shit? Do you have younger siblings?

It only needs to happen once for it to be wrong. If I hit a man in a wheelchair only *once* because he did something I didn't like, does that mean it's okay? No, of course not. How your parents think it's okay to spit at and hit their own child baffles me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)