Still confused by the moderation (1 Viewer)

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
hey bro, i was just asking hows bachelor of commerce? i'm also hopefully planning to do the same course when i get to uni:)
First year commerce is really easy as far as I'm concerned. However, you probably need to change your study habits because your 90% on your own. You don't have a teacher that tells you your assignments are due on which date, so make sure that you have a good check about it so you don't miss the due dates. Many people didn't get the marks they want because of this. Definitely go to the lecture and the tutorials as much as possible, because you need to know what kind of questions will be on the exam, do the readings of your subject. Go to the textbooks and do the questions in the textbook, especially for Statistics, Finance, Accounting and Economics. You should be able to find the readings if you just type your course number+readings on Google, plus some lecturers put the weekly readings on the notes or on your site, do them as well. Your gonna do all of them by yourself except for your lecture and your tutorial. Learn some teamwork skills as well because you probably will need to do some group work assignments as well, and there will probably be the ones that just leave most of the jobs to you and they also take the credits from it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)