• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Strathfieldians (6 Viewers)

= Jennifer =

HSC
Jonathan A said:
Amazingly it's a time where we don't do work. The City Rail staff is a good example in some areas.
no that's not a break Jonathan, you are confusing break with supervision :uhhuh: they are ensuring all there customers are having a enjoyable experience :uhhuh:

Jonathan A

HSC
= Jennifer = said:
no that's not a break Jonathan, you are confusing break with supervision :uhhuh: they are ensuring all there customers are having a enjoyable experience :uhhuh:

I bet they (we) are.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
what's a break? i havent heard of those before :p
waa ... I'm going to whinge in here. My break sucked, of the four days I had to catch up on work, I only worked for 2 days cause I got the flu :( now I feel like shit. lol.

= Jennifer =

HSC
my experience at strathfield station today:

1. attacked by a non-political protestor who kept telling me "give to the need dont feed my greed" whilst i was talking to someone on my mobile

2. someone's dog came and licked my new white limited edition shoes (i thought dogs weren't allowed on the station?)

3. my ticket got caught in the machine so i had to buy a new one

4. harrassed by someone from uws asking me all these questions (which i did not answer i ignored them)

okay that is my rant have a nice day :p

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
when i was coming home on the nth sydney train home it stopped at lidcome and guy came on with boxershorts only and his girlfriend was wearing a bra and short shorts bad site :eek:
well thats just lidcombe station for you....that is THE most unpredictable station ever it has so many lines on one platform it drives me nuts...the stupid platform 4 goes to 6 different places out west west but wont stop at my station because its in a rush and they were late. i was considering going on the purple line ie strathfield but i guess shittyrail is crap tehre too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)