strictness, relationships (2 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
my close friend's parents are trying to buy her out of a relationship by saying they'll buy her a car if she breaks it off with her boyfriend.
Thats not even funny :|

If my parents ever tried that shit id tell them to fuck off and accept the fact i wasnt going to stop with the relationship, but that would most likely only happen if they heard i was dating a tree or something.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
No not at all, but you know, my parents are all concious of the whole religion thing, they dont want me dating a hippy.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
My family is like "ohh no way are u getting a gurlfriend" but ultimately they are powerless on the issue. They wanna kick me out, yeah go for it dats fine with me, otherwise u live with the way I am. It's not rebelious, it's just they are stuck in th 70's.... wake up it's 2004.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
id take the car and continue the relationship behind their backs. win win
lol!!

what do parents expect though? then they'll expect you to be married by early or mid 20s.

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
Orange Juice said:
belly moo, i aint gosta answer to you, im a azn pryde thug lovin home boy... ask anyone!

that kinda sucks, i think the only way of getting gum off is freezing it and then like... kick the shit out of it
roFL if i kick the shit out of it it will wear n tear =\ ... n i like to keep these pants in one pieCe!! they're the only pin-striped ones ive got at the moment >.<

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
iambored said:
lol that's crazy
"choose, the car, or the bf"
ahah you make it sound like it's that larry ed-[something] from the Price is Right.. o_O but damn.. i didnt' think parents would go THAT far.. esp. if they're the strict-asian-type.. wouldnt' they have been more tightarse and not buy a car instead?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
so what? your gonna wear your jeans with gum on em? you should at least blend em :p

belly_moo said:
ahah you make it sound like it's that larry ed-[something] from the Price is Right.. o_O but damn.. i didnt' think parents would go THAT far.. esp. if they're the strict-asian-type.. wouldnt' they have been more tightarse and not buy a car instead?
yeh theyd probably just kick ya out of the family... cheaper and more effective, and lets not forget efficiency!

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
Orange Juice said:
so what? your gonna wear your jeans with gum on em? you should at least blend em :p

yeh theyd probably just kick ya out of the family... cheaper and more effective, and lets not forget efficiency!
i somehow scraped the gum off =| still!! the thought of touching gum that's been chewed and spat out by someone else.. ew ew ew !! haha

the asian-parent-strictness thing can be soo contradicting sometimes. e.g.:
mum: why don't you study more?!
*a week before yearly exams*
mum: why are you going to the state library for?!
me: ....

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
that's how I reckon my parents are gonna be...
NOW: "no boyfriend no boyfriend."
WHEN I'M 30: "look all those friends of yours were married 6 years ago. When are you going to get married? I want grandkids from you, okay?"
lol and once the grankids, it's what school are they going to? and the cycle of pressure and perfection continues

MoNNiE

HSC
FOB squating mainly associates with poverty..look in poor countries, where they have no chairs, etc etc. if u go into china alot of ppl esp guys do this, typically the poorer kind do this
this is of course labelled rude to do this...

anyway back to subject, strictness in a relationship
strictness occurs in alot of traditionalist families
strictness in a relationship, well i guess parents can not control what their child does!
they can't stop them from liking someone!

[i'll edit/finish later.. about to die.]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)