strictness, relationships (1 Viewer)

rumour

HSC
iambored said:
i sense some brainwashing
Lol....you can say that again!!!!!

That guy is so controlling!!!

Question:
Do you think that it is weird that he got a tat of her name on his chest, after only one week of dating?

rumour

HSC
I could go on for days with his controlling/crazy stories, but I'll stop rite here:D

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
rumour said:
Question:
Do you think that it is weird that he got a tat of her name on his chest, after only one week of dating?
Yes. He sounds creepy..

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
That just sounds psychotically disturbing.... those people end up killing their partners 'out of pure love' for them.... scary

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
RCMasterAA said:
Yay, another fellow first-generation ABC :). I agree with the language barrier thing. I wish I could argue with my parents in english cause I'm so sure I'd 'kick their ass' with how contradictory their views are. But no, I'm stuck with some chinese/english mix which doesn't work well for trying to get my own feelings and views across.
hahah abc... yeh i got that problem too... my azn pride-ness is losing its azn pride... so i cant really communicate... its funny cuz my family has been here for like 1000 years (before aboriginines and all that) yet their english isnt the bestest....or maybe they just choose to pretend to be bad at english...

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
how do i kno this?
i talked to my parents after we fight to sort our differences and when im stressed.. another sibling yells back at them then screws up.. so my parents dun think they are mature enuf.. just got to show them u can put ure money where ure mouth is..
my 2cents

btw i cant speak the languages they do.. but i put a massive effort to learn..
ull lose friends but its painful when u lose family
haha thanks i'll keep that in mind :D i've thought about going back to viet school on saturdays - for about 4 seconds. it's hard to learn a new language but i guess its something i should know by now. what languages do your parents speak btw?

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
Orange Juice said:
hahah abc... yeh i got that problem too... my azn pride-ness is losing its azn pride... so i cant really communicate... its funny cuz my family has been here for like 1000 years (before aboriginines and all that) yet their english isnt the bestest....or maybe they just choose to pretend to be bad at english...
thats the thing i don't get.. how so many of those try-hards [not sayin that you are lol] out there squatting infront of galaxy on george st can boast about their "azn pryde".. like wtf?! i just don't get it ...

Winston

HSC
RCMasterAA said:
Yay, another fellow first-generation ABC :). I agree with the language barrier thing. I wish I could argue with my parents in english cause I'm so sure I'd 'kick their ass' with how contradictory their views are. But no, I'm stuck with some chinese/english mix which doesn't work well for trying to get my own feelings and views across.
i'm an ABC, arguing with my parents in chinese is as easy as it is in english, aren't you a fluent speaker?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
belly_moo said:
haha thanks i'll keep that in mind :D i've thought about going back to viet school on saturdays - for about 4 seconds. it's hard to learn a new language but i guess its something i should know by now. what languages do your parents speak btw?
chinese[like 3 dialects.. ] and malay..
i can do 3 out of 4..

yer i just try realli hard.. cos im interstate .. i just talk to them on the fone in chinese.. and if i got a problem i try to describe it to them before they tell me.. but dun try to argue on their home ground.. ull be whipped.. lesson learnt lolz

haha azn pride.. my hs buddie got shut down cos he would shout tat shit at our aussie mates.. esp his 'krn pride'.. and squattin is a thing that most asians do well.. srsly.. a doctor told me that..

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Winston said:
i'm an ABC, arguing with my parents in chinese is as easy as it is in english, aren't you a fluent speaker?
Course not fluent.
It's like canto with some english mixed in spoken in english sentence syntax.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah what the hell is with that squatting? is it genetic? a lot of fobs around Chatswood squat instead of sit on benches

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i've seen males of the chinese ethnicity squat, rather than sit, on actual chairs whilst eating. oh dear.

and my friend used to squat on the street. tres embarrassing, especially when you are waiting for a bus next to burwood westfield on a thursday night

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha, they need to do a shit, let them be.

anorexic_chick

Little miss bitchy
HSC
ye..i dont get it as well, I had a BF once who was azn, and his parents started giving me shits because im not "one of them". I mean, wtf? They were like full on bitching that I dont have their "culture" and i'll be a bad influence or sumfin.. Hello? your son doesnt need my help on that! Seriously, these azn parents act as if their children are well-brought up and too good for us non-azn ppol..Heck!?That's a good one!? They should get a reality check or sumfin about their children! Seriously!! I reckon, why choose to come to australia anyway, if u dont want to mix wif other races?!?they might as well just stayed in their own country and mix wif their own race!my opinion, we're all the same honey, so get over it, start learning how to speak english and get a life!lolz :D

santaslayer

HSC
bubz :D said:
i've seen males of the chinese ethnicity squat, rather than sit, on actual chairs whilst eating. oh dear.

and my friend used to squat on the street. tres embarrassing, especially when you are waiting for a bus next to burwood westfield on a thursday night
Squatting is cool....its a sexy pose. :p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
santaslayer said:
Squatting is cool....its a sexy pose. :p
especially if the chick is wearing a short skirt :p

rumour

HSC
Raiks said:
That just sounds psychotically disturbing.... those people end up killing their partners 'out of pure love' for them.... scary
lol

Yeah, he is pretty scary once you meet him.......
Well when we all met him, he just stared at us & didn't say anything!!!

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
anorexic_chick said:
Seriously!! I reckon, why choose to come to australia anyway, if u dont want to mix wif other races?!?they might as well just stayed in their own country and mix wif their own race! my opinion, we're all the same honey, so get over it, start learning how to speak english and get a life!lolz :D
how simple minded are you? you sound like pauline hanson.. youve said so much crap i dont even know where to start.. sheesh

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)