Struggle (1 Viewer)

bored of sc

HSC
Anyone else struggling to keep up with the year 12 work? It's getting so tough to hold it all together and its only week 2. :eek:

chltmddus112

HSC
I am keeping up pretty well with all my subjects excpet for Business Studies -_-..

Too much works from school as well as so many things to memorise from the

book .. !!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
No, I find it pretty easy so far. I reckon teachers are making the contents pretty simple to follow because we only started HSC topics.

Cerry

HSC
You'll get it under control soon. And then probably lose it again at least once more between then and the HSC, but it all comes back together again eventually.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
jellybelly59 said:
lol i am.. :( all those undercover nerds are popping from the bushes with their little ninja weapons whilst im struggling lol :p
you think thats happening now? wait till 2 months before the HSC, thats when the real undercover nerds come out, goddamn them...

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Actually, my workload has been less so far than last term, and I've picked up MX2. I haven't had much by way of homework for anything except Maths 2/3/4U, but then again it's been like that all year.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Struggling English (Advanced)
Simply because I have no idea how to study, or what to study
We haven't gotten our text yet either, which complicates things

Modern History's being a massive time-eater, along with History Extension

Maths is fun :D

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
lol, not much work atm...maybe just maths but we've always had maths hw everyday throughout the year.
just make sure you DO SOMETHING AT SCHOOL. it saves a lot of time.

Tulii

Like the sun will rise.
HSC
Cerry said:
You'll get it under control soon. And then probably lose it again at least once more between then and the HSC, but it all comes back together again eventually.

That honestly makes me feel so much better.

But I too am struggling. Its not as if I have alot of homework, its the fact I have no homework and Im at home feeling guilty for not going over my notes.. or summarising stuff and then I start to feel the pressure and im like "Holy Balony I have to start working NOW. everyone says start NOW!!! AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh, Im going to fail the HSC, and be a lonely checkout chick for the rest of my liiife"
So yup. I hear ya.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Tulii said:
That honestly makes me feel so much better.

But I too am struggling. Its not as if I have alot of homework, its the fact I have no homework and Im at home feeling guilty for not going over my notes.. or summarising stuff and then I start to feel the pressure and im like "Holy Balony I have to start working NOW. everyone says start NOW!!! AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh, Im going to fail the HSC, and be a lonely checkout chick for the rest of my liiife"
So yup. I hear ya.
chill man, its only an exam and you have a whole year to prepare for. Don't let the HSC define you.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
-may-cat- said:
chill man, its only an exam and you have a whole year to prepare for. Don't let the HSC define you.
Well, there are assessments to do, so it's not really a year. It's now.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
bored of sc said:
Anyone else struggling to keep up with the year 12 work? It's getting so tough to hold it all together and its only week 2. :eek:
Nah not really, we haven't recieved much compulsory work yet, though its kind of our call on how much we want to do.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Maths and English seem to be stealing all my time :(
My maths teacher cant teach so Im teaching myself and we have gotten heaps of English homework. I spent 5 hours just on maths and english last night!

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Sarah182 said:
Maths and English seem to be stealing all my time :(
My maths teacher cant teach so Im teaching myself and we have gotten heaps of English homework. I spent 5 hours just on maths and english last night!
Ouch

HSC
you need to manage your time better then

if your teacher is not teaching you, get another teacher's help or teach yourself during class time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)