N/A
enrolled 27 jan, and I haven't got mine either
finally received by registered post 10 Feb

Last edited:

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
7-10 days my ass *grumble*
I have been using my Concession Card from '09 and I don't want some transit mofo to ask to see my concession card and then argue that it's not valid. I don't thinl 'My Student ID hasn't arrived yet' will stop them in their tracks from writing my a ticket.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Your 09 concession card is valid until 31st of March 2010 (I think). So don't rip your hair out just yet haha!

Usually the student cards are mailed around O-week for continuing students...unfortunately. I think you can also turn up at O-week and demand for it then if it still hasn't arrived by then lol

KarmaKitten

HSC
Stop fretting. Your old concession card is valid till the end of March anyways. Get used to the incredible slowness of Sydney University.

madsam

God among men
HSC
Just got my card moments ago, you need to sign for it :)

But uh, having trouble registering it with visa with the D.O.B form, anyone have any suggestions? The calender isn't working and you cant just type into the form, i tried with firefox and google chrome

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC
The postman didn't even bother to knock on my door and let me sign for my uni card... he just left the slip in my letterbox. Now I have to go and collect it :mad:

KarmaKitten

HSC
The postman didn't even bother to knock on my door and let me sign for my uni card... he just left the slip in my letterbox. Now I have to go and collect it :mad:
See. That happens to me EVERY TIME i'm expecting a package, even if I'm there ALL day. They still leave that stupid slip saying I wasn't home.

it's scam, post people just cant be bothered delivering packages, i reckon. a conspiracy!

jet

Banned
HSC
Lol the mailman drove up my driveway, parked, and walked up to my door and everything. The problem now is that the website isn't letting me enter my DOB :(

HSC
See. That happens to me EVERY TIME i'm expecting a package, even if I'm there ALL day. They still leave that stupid slip saying I wasn't home.

it's scam, post people just cant be bothered delivering packages, i reckon. a conspiracy!
+1

happens everytime to me aswell i think they just cant be botherd walking up my driveway

KarmaKitten

HSC
+1

happens everytime to me aswell i think they just cant be botherd walking up my driveway
I dont even have a long driveway. my front door is inches away from the mail box.

I just don't think they even have the package. I think it just stays at the local post office waiting for me to pick it up, so i can queue in a stupid long line with people taking too long just to pay some stupid bill.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Lol the mailman drove up my driveway, parked, and walked up to my door and everything. The problem now is that the website isn't letting me enter my DOB :(
Same here. DOB is screwing me over.
LOL, your area must have shitty posties. :p

jet

Banned
HSC
OK after emailing ANZ the issue with entering DOB's has to do with browser version. You need IE 6 or greater lol.

culo

culo
HSC
wtf how is that possible? a debit card uses ur own money right.... well how could USYD possibly access ur own money? unless its a credit card perhaps.. or maybe u have to put money on it to use it
i was apart of the pilot at the end of last year. you are basically issued with an anz visa debit prepaid card with your usyd details printed on it. its not linked to your exisiting account, you are given login details on the anz website which are used to access your anz 'account'. you add money online (for a fee) or using the card loading machines around campus (there were originally only a few machines in the various libraries, but i would imagine given that the scheme is going uni wide they will probably install more machines)

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
OK after emailing ANZ the issue with entering DOB's has to do with browser version. You need IE 6 or greater lol.
Wait are you saying we can do it on IE but not on Google Chrome even though chrome owns? What a pain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)