Student ID cards (1 Viewer)

sannous1

HSC
helloo i still haven't got my student id card lol, and 2morw it wuld be 3 weeks. i called the student centre but man i was on wait for 10mins culdnt wait any longa ...wat do i doo loll?

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
helloo i still haven't got my student id card lol, and 2morw it wuld be 3 weeks. i called the student centre but man i was on wait for 10mins culdnt wait any longa ...wat do i doo loll?
Call again when you have time to wait or actually go in to see them.

AshVonB

HSC
Depends what faculty your with as well. I spoke with the FHS and they said they have only just started sending them out.:snowman:

brownie44

HSC
Depends what faculty your with as well. I spoke with the FHS and they said they have only just started sending them out.:snowman:
Yeah Im enrolled in FHS and mine arrived today. Theyre certainly sending them out a lot later than last year.

rx34

HSC
I don't have the student ID form we got in enrolment and I haven't taken my photo yet. I plan to go to the student centre when I arrive in Sydney next week. Is the student ID card used in any of the doors in the residential colleges?

amber44

HSC
Just picked up my card today from the post office. I think the prepaid Visa thing will be good. Can't wait to do some online shopping!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)