Student ID Photo (1 Viewer)

HSC
my uni id is karma for having a good drivers licence pic.

worse though, we don't get a new one each year, so the bad bad haircut i had last year around oweek is going to haunt me throughout uni.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
I wish I could smile in my ID photo, just to make myself not look like I'm going to prison, for once.
Oh so it isn't just me who can't smile nicely? Lol we should make a facebook group supporting the death of the family of the guy who made commercial cameras :p

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Fuck it

ill just try my best to look as shit as possible. if u cant beat em join em

spazamataz

HSC
I look like i have lost control of my nerves in my face...
I was halfway through un-smiling when she took it.
Oh well, its with me for the next 4.5 years...
They offered to take some peoples again because they looked hideous hahaha

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
I think a better question would be who DOES like their photo ID. Everytime you hear person A ask the question, 'let's see your ID!', as if you don't already know person B's response,....

...Especially if it's a girl!

AM_092

HSC
N/A
I think a better question would be who DOES like their photo ID. Everytime you hear person A ask the question, 'let's see your ID!', as if you don't already know person B's response,....

I do!! I'm quite happy with my photo on my ID card! I'm shown it to 9 people so far ;)
But I do know what some people are complaining about... I use to hate my school ID cards and my Tafe card from last year didn't look too good either.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

My ID photo was ok. Not brilliant, but I don't look like a total retard. To be honest, with ID photos - I'll take anything over train wreck. :p

red-butterfly

HSC
they took a photo of me with this really dodgy looking webcam and i look like an umpa lumpa

Vespers

HSC
i received mine yesterday. oh. my. god.

is anyone else BRIGHT YELLOW in their photo? not just a little yellow. i'm talking really yellow. my skin is fucking pee-coloured. i'd be okay with it if everybody else's turned out that way too, but for some reason i think i'm just lucky.

beatboxre

HSC

is anyone else BRIGHT YELLOW in their photo? not just a little yellow. i'm talking really yellow. my skin is fucking pee-coloured. i'd be okay with it if everybody else's turned out that way too, but for some reason i think i'm just lucky.
ahaha

cassiecocaine

HSC
My face looks ultra stretched! And my hair looks terrible ): Shame it has to last me three years haha

HSC
N/A
soo i went into uni to get my student id card today. took the photo and it lookd so shocking :| .. wasnt even ready for it so i lookd dead loll

anyone elsee hates there id photo :D
OMG SAME HERE! i got mine before the academic advising session. and omg.. i look like i just woke up.

so where in the lecture theatre were YOU sitting?? :p

mamoz

HSC
OMG SAME HERE! i got mine before the academic advising session. and omg.. i look like i just woke up.

so where in the lecture theatre were YOU sitting?? :p
ahah i was sitting like right in the middle seats at the b arts pathways to primary education lecture at lyk 1.. i wanted to get ouuta there so fast coz it was hot n stuffy.

0hNivlek

HSC
I got orange blush, eyebags and the mushroom hairstyle lol. I didn't know we were taking pictures !!

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC

OMG same. What uni do you go to?

Gmac_0

HSC
It looks fairly dodgey, the whole thing was kind of blueish and I didn't look so great since I got up @ 9am and on the hols my standard time is about midday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)