Student ID (1 Viewer)

HSC
They just want to process it all quickly and not have to drag on and have to chase students up.

HSC
Would they actually go through to see if you're employed or not for concession? I'm working in a family business and im paying super and whatnot so im not eligible for concession...so gayyy haha

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't like how they are so vague about what they define as employed...if you work 3 hours a week, are you employed?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Would they actually go through to see if you're employed or not for concession? I'm working in a family business and im paying super and whatnot so im not eligible for concession...so gayyy haha
They defiantly do not check. On the concession form just tick the box saying you are unemployed - that is what most students do.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Slightly off topic, but you know the whole "DO IT WITHIN 72 HOURS!" thing. What happens if I totally forgot about it and haven't?
I proxy enrolled for someone and did not know that was a thing. LOL

I would have rathered your way.
Yep.

Don't care if the pic is shit, I would forget to do it if I had to do it myself.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Yeah, they don't check. It's probably one of the biggest farces along with Terms and Conditions.

nb: you should always read your terms and conditions kids

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
This is weird. Last year we had to get our ID photos taken on enrollment day and now I hear you get to take your own photo for the student ID (2013 Newly Enrolled Students). Rawr. :cry:
so you're a bioware fan eh?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
So my photo was approved but I haven't been able to pick up my card yet (work has kept me busy) and I won't be able to get it tomorrow and the dates on the email were 25th-27th... Is this a problem? Or if I rock up in a few days would they still have it ready?
The photograph you have submitted for use on your Student Campus Card has been approved.

All students (including Sydney College of the Arts and Bachelor of Health Science):

Your Student Campus Card can be collected from Carslaw Learning Hub East, which is located on the Ground Floor of the Carlsaw Building.

Conservatorium of Music students:

Your Student Campus Card can be collected from the Student Administration Office located on Level 3 of the Conservatorium of Music.

Your card will be available on the following dates:

Monday 25th of February 10.00am to 5.00pm
Tuesday 26th of February 10.00am to 5.00pm
Wednesday 27th of February 10.00am to 5.00pm

Faculty of Health Sciences students:

Your Student Campus Card can be collected from Student Central, F Block, Cumberland Campus, visit http://sydney.edu.au/health-sciences/enrolment-info/student-cards.shtml for your collection date and time.
The way I read that it's only the music students, but it's not very helpful

HSC
I've seen various versions of the email they sent out, all with different orders. I think for both Con and Main campus people, its the 25-27 10-5, and for the Cumbie's they have another separate time and date.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
let's swap ME savefiles!!

(lol this sounds so nerdy)

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
yup

beat me 1-2 ~4 times each cos the VO is so nicely done
but i've only finished me3 once as I haven't got much time for games anymore

wbu

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
yup

beat me 1-2 ~4 times each cos the VO is so nicely done
but i've only finished me3 once as I haven't got much time for games anymore

wbu
Completed. :)

Back on topic: Wait, so do 2013ers have to pick up their ID cards or are you anxiously awaiting for the arrival of your ID Card? I was planning to 'purposely' lose my card but they'd probably end up using my old photo anyway. :cry:

Merase

HSC
Uni Grad
So my photo was approved but I haven't been able to pick up my card yet (work has kept me busy) and I won't be able to get it tomorrow and the dates on the email were 25th-27th... Is this a problem? Or if I rock up in a few days would they still have it ready?
The photograph you have submitted for use on your Student Campus Card has been approved.

All students (including Sydney College of the Arts and Bachelor of Health Science):

Your Student Campus Card can be collected from Carslaw Learning Hub East, which is located on the Ground Floor of the Carlsaw Building.

Conservatorium of Music students:

Your Student Campus Card can be collected from the Student Administration Office located on Level 3 of the Conservatorium of Music.

Your card will be available on the following dates:

Monday 25th of February 10.00am to 5.00pm
Tuesday 26th of February 10.00am to 5.00pm
Wednesday 27th of February 10.00am to 5.00pm

Faculty of Health Sciences students:

Your Student Campus Card can be collected from Student Central, F Block, Cumberland Campus, visit http://sydney.edu.au/health-sciences...nt-cards.shtml for your collection date and time.
The way I read that it's only the music students, but it's not very helpful
For health students, click on the link at the very bottom.
And, yeah, it's kind of a mindscrew that they use up so much space for music & squirrel in FHS courses near the end. I sense a troll amongst one of the email admins.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
FYI, mine got delivered today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)