Student ID's (1 Viewer)

chamelia

HSC
wow. ur a slow walker.
Haha buzz off. I am the speedy walker machinerator-jiggy.

I did this walk so many times I began to make a game of it. And I would try to work my way to the front of the crowd. If I go a bit faster I can make it to the girl with the yellow top, if I go just a bit faster I can make it past NUSA lover bike boy....

Or I would tell myself that I could only have one step in each square of pavement and 2 in a long one. And then count out my steps. Ahhh, thems were the days!

chamelia

HSC
You yourself estimated 10 minutes from the station to engineering which is pretty much right in line with Hunter/BOTH. Also remember girls are generally shorter, and me in particular am on 5 foot 1. That's like 70-something cm legs.

I found for every one step everyone else took, I had to take two. lol :shy: This and grocery shopping for items on the top shelves is my biggest disadvantage.

hey when do we have to enroll by??
Just do it now and get it over and done with. Wouldn't it be about tut registration time soon anyway?

Last edited:

chamelia

HSC
The back exits are win!!!... except on days when you get there so early they havent unlocked them yet. That is a massive shit. My journey was from the train station, keep following path past round-a-bout, cross road and cut through Hunter carpark, up path between Student Services and NUSA, and up to the design building. I think I must have done that walk and back about a million times.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
chamelia said:
Also remember girls are generally shorter, and me in particular am on 5 foot 1. That's like 70-something cm legs.

I found for every one step everyone else took, I had to take two. lol :shy: This and grocery shopping for items on the top shelves is my biggest disadvantage.
Heyyy sista!

I also weaved through people on the Shortland/Hunter walk to kill time. I wonder if everyone just plays little mind games as they do that walk :p

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
I know nothing about how university works.

apparently i have to select to majors for an Arts degree.

I think i'll be doing Chinese would have rathered Korean but owell.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
You're gonna do two languages?
What do you want to do ultimately?

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
transfer to arts law.

I might do politics and policy or philosophy otherwise.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Heyyy sista!

I also weaved through people on the Shortland/Hunter walk to kill time. I wonder if everyone just plays little mind games as they do that walk :p
i spot a target ahead and see if i can get in front of them.
then i time myself and try to beat some arbitrary time that i make up on the spot.

EDIT: i walk along the road though, not the path.
the path is so scenic it takes forever to get anywhere.

chamelia

HSC
Also the paths flood something chronic on rainy days so the road is easier then. And the road is sunnier on cold mornings, with less shade from the trees.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I find the road is just as scenic and less pretty. Booooo.
But then I also avoid doing that walk at all pretty hard.

I don't really spot targets. I mainly get walkers road rage, scowling at all the slow walkers in my way :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)