Student ID's (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I know nothing about how university works.

apparently i have to select to majors for an Arts degree.

I think i'll be doing Chinese would have rathered Korean but owell.
You can enrol in courses up until 2nd week of semester. But yeah, don't do that.

Yeah, you need to do 2 majors for the B.Arts, because one major will leave you with tonnes of electives, so you can't do that. An Arts degree with a single major would be worthless imo.

Anyway dude, why not try something like history or politics? To complement the language major?

Meh. I'll give you a hand to enrol when you come to Newie if you want. That's pretty much what i've been doing today. I have the course structure for the B.Teaching/B.Science degree nailed.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Htf do you imagine you're a car? Hahah fuck.
Do you make little revving noises in your head? Put pretend blinkers on when you turn a corner? Check behind you when you go to pass someone?

blue_chameleon

HSC
Htf do you imagine you're a car? Hahah fuck.
Do you make little revving noises in your head? Put pretend blinkers on when you turn a corner? Check behind you when you go to pass someone?
You're forgetting the shifting of the gears!!!!!!

EDIT: Oh, and blind spots.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yes?

except racing cars dont use blinkers.
Oh :eek:

Chris, checking behind was referring to blind spots. And lol at gears. Cars have gears? I drive an auto, I forget these things.

That's pathetic. You're not a real car driver. Yada yada yada.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
You can enrol in courses up until 2nd week of semester. But yeah, don't do that.

Yeah, you need to do 2 majors for the B.Arts, because one major will leave you with tonnes of electives, so you can't do that. An Arts degree with a single major would be worthless imo.

Anyway dude, why not try something like history or politics? To complement the language major?

Meh. I'll give you a hand to enrol when you come to Newie if you want. That's pretty much what i've been doing today. I have the course structure for the B.Teaching/B.Science degree nailed.
Looking at Philosophy, Politics & Policy, Chinese or International Affairs.

PS. we had a power outage last night, sorry man, but yeah this saturday looks the go.

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

HSC
Looking at Philosophy, Politics & Policy, Chinese or International Affairs.

PS. we had a power outage last night, sorry man, but yeah this saturday looks the go.
Sweet.

I'll practice my kart driving skillz whilst walking home from Hunter Hub. :D

em_516

bludging..
HSC
HAHAHAHA :D

Also, when you wrote "I must confess..." above, I keep thinking of Britney Spears, aghh.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
...back at the age when music had no target audience and you could still be a man and sing along to the spice girls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)