Student Online Services (1 Viewer)

MiKeY

HSC
Hmm.. question.
What does this mean.

"For each course, all the students studying for the course at your school are ranked together as one group." :S

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by Da Monstar
what features are available once u log in?
They have all your results that you've gotten so far.
i.e. All your School Certificate details including your gradings in the 'non external exam' subjects, ie A, B, C.
Plus, in my case, the 2002 HSC results (I did a subject last year) and all the courses you're entered in 2003.

It's also got a section on all the info the BOS has about you. It has a personalised HSC Exam timetable, your school assessment ranks (available after the HSC is over) and a personalised HSC Advice Line timetable with all the dates for your subjects.

It's a pretty handy website. :cool:

Last edited:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Gee, we never got that - how cool. :D It's a shame my "period of access to this facility has expired". :(

Originally posted by MiKeY
What does this mean.

"For each course, all the students studying for the course at your school are ranked together as one group." :S
It means that if you have more than one class for a particular course (e.g. two 2u maths classes) they're all merged for the purposes of assessment ranking and moderating.

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
What are you supposed to ask on those support lines?
Is it like a free tutor?

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
i guess....i dunno, so u can ask any questions?...like they can solve maths probs 4 u? :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I can't get into the site? Or is it only allow access till a certain day?

Benno

HSC
press refresh thats what i had to do then it worked... im on now

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I am trying, but i don't want to waste my time trying to get in if it is not worth seeing? What's in it?

Benno

HSC
all ur course the numbers for the hsc help lines and when to call umm durin november it has ur rank and assessment mark there it isnt too bad a site

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
what do you mean by your rank and assessment mark there? Do you mean if i get in, i can see my rank and mark? how's that possible? My assessments are not finish.

Benno

HSC
board of studies post ur rank and assessment mark there in "november" however u need to know ur student number and pin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)