Student Record at School Query (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: change from public to private school

they cant really 'access' them especially because it is two different systems. but theres nothing stopping them from 'requesting' for it. however i dont really see why they would request it now, since you have already been accepted...

mwseaeagles

HSC
N/A
Re: change from public to private school

honeyissweet25 said:
they cant really 'access' them especially because it is two different systems. but theres nothing stopping them from 'requesting' for it. however i dont really see why they would request it now, since you have already been accepted...
so they could request it behind ur back? not that i think they would but yeh. secondly u seem to be quite knowledgable about this. can u tell me how you know? and lastly thanks for all your advice.

mwseaeagles

HSC
N/A
can anyone tell me if you move from a public school to a private school, in my case fort street to scots, can the private school access the public school's record. i heard that if u move from public to public your records are exchanged to the next school, but is it the case that you get a fresh start if u move to a private? like ur records dont transfer, eg the disciplinary and detentions etc. thanks guys for ur help. like the biggest question is can the private school access ur records before you enter, and check out ur disciplinary record etc even after youv fnished the whole admissions process.

XShiv

HSC
Ok as previois posters have already mentioned your new school can not technically access your record from your current school.

Firstly getting suspended for a fight is no new thing, it happens to kids at schools everyday.

Secondly if your worried that your new school will decide to look at your previous record, and they can only do this by request. Its not that big of a deal!

So they find out you got suspended for a fight, their not going to be like "OH SH*@
HE WAS IN A FIGHT" etc. They probably wont even care.

As youve already been accepted, they would need to have a strong reason to consider "requesting!" your previous record.

As people have already stated youve been accepted, a suspension for a fight isnt going to change that!

=]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)