Student- Teacher relationships (4 Viewers)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I thought it was 18 or under?
73 Sexual intercourse with child between 16 and 18 under special care

(2) Any person who has sexual intercourse with another person who:

(a) is under his or her special care, and

(b) is of or above the age of 17 years and under the age of 18 years,

is liable to imprisonment for 4 years.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
73 Sexual intercourse with child between 16 and 18 under special care

(2) Any person who has sexual intercourse with another person who:

(a) is under his or her special care, and

(b) is of or above the age of 17 years and under the age of 18 years,

is liable to imprisonment for 4 years.
FUCK!
I should've repeated a year or started late, then I could be fucking my teachers and I'd be getting better ranks.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
yes but the girl student and old guy is ore pedofilish where the old woman teacher and younger guy is a bit more...normal i guess
dude, there are teachers that are like mid 20s. no different from the girls u pick up at night clubs. plus the whole student-teacher thing is hawt

Bendent

HSC
if all same age i guess it's just not disgusting then...

epicFAILx

HSC
doli incapax
duty of care - teachers have a responsibility to ensure that their students are cared for and kept safe within the school environment. Once you're 18 and no longer a high school student, sure, go ahead and fool around with some young teacher fresh from university. Remember though that teachers are very tortured creatures. Don't go dating any English teachers either, they will do your head in, they're too philosophical or in some cases too literal. Best to steer clear of chain-smoking Austen lovers.
Hahaha.. i like this response.

English teachers.. literal :p

Last edited:

jess 94

HSC
they are very hot but don't last long

Haemolymph

Banned
HSC
I had a relationship with my English teacher in year 10 and I'd suggest against it.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
I've heard rumours that teachers were going out with former students at my old highschool.

Bear in mind though that the teacher was a pdhpe teacher and he was quite young. (20s) so it doesn't seem that bad.

It is illegal though if they're still in their care.
Fiduciary duty.

Haemolymph

Banned
HSC
was she hot is the question?
No I think I just liked her because she was my teacher. It was awkward when I had "study sessions" at her house and her husband would come home just before I left.
We called it off because she loved her husband and only thought the whole lesbian thing was a phase. Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

HSC
Uni Grad
No I think I just liked her because she was my teacher. It was awkward when I had "study sessions" at her house and her husband would come home just before I left.
We called it off because she loved her husband and only thought the whole lesbian thing was a phase. Oh well it was fun while it lasted.
poast a pic gurl

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
Happened a few (6) years ago at our school. The teacher waited till she finished year 12 though. Then they went out. Not sure how long it lasted, they're not together now.

The teacher was (still is) so hot. When I was in year 7, girls would hang out the windows of classrooms to take photos of him when he walked past. The current year 7's do as well.

HSC
N/A
:jawdrop: you srs?
O:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)