student teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
A friend was telling me that once she needed a lift home after EE2 and the male teacher had to take a male student in the car, too. Not just her, otherwise it would've been illegal etc.
yes this happened to a mate of mine except it was with one of the hottest teachers in school and she didn't care if they were alone, except the guy was an asexual fag and declined

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
When my sister was in year 12 one of her teachers would have like days where students would come over (in groups or alone) and get help with school major work stuff... She was a female, now imagine if it was a male teacher doing this..
Yeah, there is a bit of a discrepancy in this I guess.

klaris

HSC
same applies with classrooms, also. not allowed to have male teacher and female student alone in a class with the door closed lol

JoKe69

HSC
I don't completley understand the problem with such relationship.. i mean the sexual part is mabye gone a bit to far.. however teachers are people too right? I mean it isnt a good idea whilst students are at the school because there is going to be a lot of issues. But what if they are ex students and/or the teachers are no longer teachers. I understand yet don't..

ReNG

HSC
this thread just planted weird pictures into my head. O__O

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
student-teacher relationships are rife throughout my school

a very own mate of mine in fact...

Yo1anda

HSC
seriously?

how does this shit even happen

like how is it even initiated

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Male teacher + female student = NO-NO.
Female teacher + male student = less condemned + male student is a hero if teacher is hot.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
seriously?

how does this shit even happen

like how is it even initiated
it starts off with a couple of friendly hellos. one student trying to add another on facebook.. and a couple of flirty, and ultimately, intimate messages.. the rest flows on

Yo1anda

HSC
it starts off with a couple of friendly hellos. one student trying to add another on facebook.. and a couple of flirty, and ultimately, intimate messages.. the rest flows on
facebook really is the devil

we had one teacher who used to think he was leb and would put his arm around our shoulders if we went to ask something and would be like "Hello darling, how are you habibi"

ugh biggest freak

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
facebook really is the devil

we had one teacher who used to think he was leb and would put his arm around our shoulders if we went to ask something and would be like "Hello darling, how are you habibi"

ugh biggest freak
we suspect a teacher at our school is a male pedo.. although we do it for the lols

"I've taught at all girls schools, boys schools and co-ed schools.. but by far, i love all boys schools" to which we dropped our nuts and pissed ourselves laughing

some teacher's are just overly friendly ;)

Yo1anda

HSC
oh i dont think hes a pedo hes just a bit of a scumbag/always flirting

i seriously dont know how teachers or students get in this mess. i cant for the life of me fathom flirting with a teacher. i would be too scared of getting in trouble/rejection HOW ARE PEOPLE SO BRAVE

and i WANT to be a teacher and I cant imagine being a teacher and being like oh youre in detention lets make out

alax dillon

HSC
That's actually quite amazing! I don't know exactly how to comment, but its interesting..

He's sooo gorgeous.. he was wearing cool eye liner today because it is the International talk like a pirate day, today.. sooo gorgeous!

OMG international talk like a pirate day, how good is it? lol we're having aparty this year to celebrate..... lmao

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Can she teach though? HSC year is not the year to have hot teachers that can't teach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)