• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

student teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
gloria_b said:
I thought you meant uncoordinated lol
How do you know he/she
has a thing for you? Sure you're not just being paranoid?
i wish i was just being paranoid .. belive me .. i do .. but the thing is .. [the thing that makes me think im not being paranoid] is that some of my other friends have noticed it too .. now that is really uncool .. and really makes me feel heapz uncomfortable .. like .. icky kinda yuck .. u get what i mean?!
gargh .. i feel so unclean .. and im not even doin nething wrong .. m i?

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
How do you know he/she

i wish i was just being paranoid .. belive me .. i do .. but the thing is .. [the thing that makes me think im not being paranoid] is that some of my other friends have noticed it too .. now that is really uncool .. and really makes me feel heapz uncomfortable .. like .. icky kinda yuck .. u get what i mean?!
gargh .. i feel so unclean .. and im not even doin nething wrong .. m i?
Why does it feel anything different than knowing a guy has a thing for you? But it doen't seem as if he has actually done anything to you. If he does, use it to black mail him mwahahahaha

HSC
N/A
gloria_b said:
Why does it feel anything different than knowing a guy has a thing for you? But it doen't seem as if he has actually done anything to you. If he does, use it to black mail him mwahahahaha
okay .. i think the reason it feels different is coz of his age .. and the fact that he's .. a teacher .. it just scares me .. i guess
yeh .. and thank god he hasnt done anything .. man .. im never gonna be alone with him - thatz fo sure .. make sure i take one of my mates with me .. preferrably a guy who can bash people up .. if they try to be smart! Lol

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
okay .. i think the reason it feels different is coz of his age .. and the fact that he's .. a teacher .. it just scares me .. i guess
yeh .. and thank god he hasnt done anything .. man .. im never gonna be alone with him - thatz fo sure .. make sure i take one of my mates with me .. preferrably a guy who can bash people up .. if they try to be smart! Lol
How long has it been since you've noticed? Because if it has been a long time then he probably won't do anything about it if he hasnt already.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
jessica_layden said:
would you ever "do the deed with a teacher?"

this question was raised during my english class last week, and resulted in a varitey of responses, i would be interested to hear your views on this topic.

it followed on from the findings that an ex student at our school was "involled" with a teacher sexually while at our school and they are now maried, and the teacher i still teacher. how did the suthorities allow this? we dont know, except the teacher is female and the student was male, so it didnt seem as bad as a male teacher chasing after a female student

would on any grounds u justify a student teacher relationship acceptable?
also what is the furthest you would go/ have gone with a teacher?

i kissed a teacher once ( i was delivering a note to a staffroom bewtween classes and it was just me and home and yeah - but now i realise i shouldnt have as it is a no go zone, i avoid him now)

anyway what are your thought on this topic? thanks
I would have gotten with my female teachers, so of them at my old highschool were hot as

HSC
N/A
gloria_b said:
How long has it been since you've noticed? Because if it has been a long time then he probably won't do anything about it if he hasnt already.
well, we've onli had him from the start of this term - coz our old teacher left nd all..
so yeah.. that still is a pretty long time aye
hmm.. i really hope that im just being paranoid

miguellin

Relationships between teachers and students

Do you belkieve they would equal 'lurrve'?
I have a friend who has been having a thing for this teacher and I think they've been doing something because they're acting different towards each other now and I think something's going on. It's so unfair because he's a really hot guy and should I tell?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
miguellin said:
I have a friend who has been having a thing for this teacher and I think they've been doing something because they're acting different towards each other now and I think something's going on. It's so unfair because he's a really hot guy and should I tell?
oh yes tell
i want to see it on the news!

*ashlea*

HSC
who is hot the teacher or yor friend? so this is at an all boys school right.. not that either of those things really changes my answer.. if there is something going on its wrong and u should tell.. although if it is found to be true it will create a rather large problem 4 your school and some very negative media coverage.. it happened to my school just b4 and during the xmas holidays.. and the teacher was imediately removed from his teaching role at my school.. man that situation was gross.. but anyway its up 2 u.. i think u should tell if yor pretty sure sumfn is going on.

equiski

HSC
miguellin said:
It's so unfair because he's a really hot guy and should I tell?
Wow that is a good reason to tell.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
I'd totally fuck one of our art teachers.

In the echoing, slightly disturbing words of one of my mates
"Don't you wanna just grab her, ductape her mouth shut and fuck her until she crys?"

bootylicious

HSC
miguellin said:
Dude, that is sum crazy shit!!! dont u go to an all boyz skool??? wat do they smoke there??? :confused: :)

HSC
jessica_layden said:
would you ever "do the deed with a teacher?"

this question was raised during my english class last week, and resulted in a varitey of responses, i would be interested to hear your views on this topic.

it followed on from the findings that an ex student at our school was "involled" with a teacher sexually while at our school and they are now maried, and the teacher i still teacher. how did the suthorities allow this? we dont know, except the teacher is female and the student was male, so it didnt seem as bad as a male teacher chasing after a female student

would on any grounds u justify a student teacher relationship acceptable?
also what is the furthest you would go/ have gone with a teacher?

i kissed a teacher once ( i was delivering a note to a staffroom bewtween classes and it was just me and home and yeah - but now i realise i shouldnt have as it is a no go zone, i avoid him now)

anyway what are your thought on this topic? thanks

Lol, no WAY. Though there are some new-ish/young-ish teachers at my school, I would never dream of that. Maybe it's the 'religious school girl' in me. Or maybe it's the fact that I'm scared stiff of all the latest publicities that has been faced to people who hook up with teachers :p or maybe I just find the teachers at my school too darn OUT for me.
The furthest I've gone with a teacher ... hmm ... I went to Dubbo on a school camp. Same with Canberra.

HSC
miguellin said:
Dude, call me. We need to make plans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)