• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

student teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
Sweets said:
I think half the girls in my school are in love with the Spanish Teacher. Although I noticed crushes on teachers tend to happen more at all girl schools.
trust u to rememba wat i say sweets... memba that english teacher i think is hot? I no yur goin ewwwwwwwww right now... LOL... Luigi is very good lookin and he's resonably young... spanish was a great subject...

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
It ahs been my experience thus far that male teachers are so not hot :(

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I had a graphic design teacher in yr 12 who wasn't half bad. He wore eyeshadow all the time.

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
There's a girl who came with us on music tour who had a rather extensive crush on the male music teacher who accompanied us there. And then someone taped her on music tour (we all had cameras) saying she was in love with him, and sent it to him, and there was this huge drama which followed, where she thought she was going to be expelled.

But I have to admit, he's rather charming - I did core music in year nine, and even though my "group" got 2 subs + 3 highs = 18/25, he gave me 25/25 because he was like, "I could see you wrote the whole song and they were just trying to perform your music...badly...". And I had a crush on him for about a term afterwards, because I was so grateful, then I just grew out of it, almost overnight.

malkin86

HSC
Ryken said:
there is this art teacher at my school.....shes sooooo hot, like perfect body, perfect face, everything. guys who were still in school have literally asked her for sex! u know wat her reply is? "wait till u've graduated"
That reminds me of my ex-French teacher (who is a really nice bloke, even if he's a granddad, and goes for the wrong footy team) and one of the girls in our class - she kept on bugging him to give her a hug - she was a physically affectionate girl - not a slut, but she did like hugs. He told her, 'after you've graduated'.. I don't know if she got her hug from him. :rolleyes:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
miss_b said:
My principal looks like hitler but fatter and older...bahaha
bwahahaha that had me literally laughing out loud for some reason...

anyway, Im not in high school (anymore ;) )but one of my tutors is pretty cute. No, i dont have a crush on him but I think every other girl in the class does...they all pretend to not know stuff in order to ask him and talk to him LOL

MaryO'Donnell

HSC
niteshade1312 said:
yeah.. i don't know if the one at my school is gay. He is teaching drama and kinda acts very metro, but then again he could not be.. soo confuzzeled, but its odd because when i talk to him, its like him one of my guy friends :S:S:S
hands off! i saw him first! :chainsaw:

and he most definately is gay. as camp as a row of tents...

good work btw for the showcase. everyone loved your sewing machine. not long to go. see you tomorrow xx

niteshade1312

HSC
MaryO'Donnell said:
hands off! i saw him first! :chainsaw:

and he most definately is gay. as camp as a row of tents...

good work btw for the showcase. everyone loved your sewing machine. not long to go. see you tomorrow xx

OMG HOW did you find this?! Miss Mary, you must agree with me then!! He is pretty gorgeous even if he is camp as that row of tents!!! It's interesting to see how many people at school do love him :p We can all share him HAHAH

P.S. You were fantastical, I loved your whole gp and I wish I hadn't left and had been able to see your ip. Btw, thanks for the email...

Last edited:

Brizza

HSC
there has never been any hot teachers at my school~ its soo unfair! at my friends school they get all the hot female and a few hot male teachers nd my school gets neither!!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah in yr2 i had a pretty hot teacher. i beleive i described her at the time as "pretty" and "fun' she was always in a good mood and smiling and she was pretty nice to look at. shes the reason i am doing good at school, back then i worked really hard, did all my homework and payed atention in class to please her, because who can bear to see such beauty upset?

in highschool havent really had any crushes on teachers, had a few pretty cool ones who are attractive but thats about it, usually its the student teachers who stand out in my memory... once me and on m ymy friends usd to as a joke try and pick up our cooking teacher, she was pretty attractive and she was cool, and i worked out only like 6yrs older or something? anyways at the time it mattered to me so we were like how old are you? do you havce a boyfriend? and what started as a joke turned into a pretty good "friendship" with a teacher in that we didnt just talk about schoolwork but whats happening in the real world.

what is a very strange coincidence is that my friend in highschool that was in same cooking class as me, he also breifly went to my primary school with me then changed schools, we were in the same class so he also had the hot teacher. :D

small world

HSC
N/A
No hot teachers at my school, but...
A girl in my grade apparently dirty danced with a youngish male teacher at a club/bar

niteshade1312

HSC
it's really interesting to see who replies to threads like this when you are truely bored and have nothing to do (this the websites true intention)... sorry for leading anyone on and embarrasing you :rolleyes:

Finland Ahoy!

HSC
i was at a party once and some student teacher from our school kept coming onto me. he was a complete creep. then he got suspended or something cos someone told the principal he was offering weed to kids. i've got no idea why he was at the party anyway, it wasnt open and he didnt seem to know anyone

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Finland Ahoy! said:
i was at a party once and some student teacher from our school kept coming onto me. he was a complete creep. then he got suspended or something cos someone told the principal he was offering weed to kids. i've got no idea why he was at the party anyway, it wasnt open and he didnt seem to know anyone
I can beat that;

One teacher, with hairy-assed arms, at my school has slept with a year 12 graduate 4 years running.

MaryO'Donnell

HSC
niteshade1312 said:
it's really interesting to see who replies to threads like this when you are truely bored and have nothing to do (this the websites true intention)... sorry for leading anyone on and embarrasing you :rolleyes:
liar!ha ha ha

i was once IN LOVE with my music teacher. he was 18 and i was 10. i used to cry when i was waking home from piano lessons. i wrote a letter to him once. that was awkward...

niteshade1312

HSC
MaryO'Donnell said:
liar!ha ha ha

i was once IN LOVE with my music teacher. he was 18 and i was 10. i used to cry when i was waking home from piano lessons. i wrote a letter to him once. that was awkward...

HEY Stop being mean to me...!!! I'm not in love with him, you can have him!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)