student teacher relationships (2 Viewers)

HSC
I was told recently that University lecturers and students can infact date, as long as the lecturer declares it to his superiors (Although not a good look!), and that the lecturer isn't in a position to be assessment, marking any of the student's assessments or involved in any decision making regarding their studies.

In saying that, I've met two couples, one of whom are married, where the husband is a lecturer and the wife/fiancee/girlfriend is a student in the course, who got together way before it all, and ended up in the course together late in the piece.

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Not at all acceptable to me. I never tried on it and not my teachers even.

HSC
Only if it's a really cute young teacher with mysterious blue eyes. Only then I would consider...

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
this thread was from 6 years ago...having said that, only if they were hot.

BOS Negro

HSC
i think they teachers should make a system of incentive where d best student get to bone the teacher

BOS Negro

HSC
I would purposely fail most of my classes then.
i wouldnt. my french teacher in year 9 totally fancied me. always speaking french to me bonjour bonjour, and like you could see it, her nipples went all hard and shit wen she talked to me.

D

debbycarm36

Hi

I m not sure i would call it love relationship. However sexual relationship between
teacher and students under age students is very common and mostly it is Female
teachers and male students.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I was involved with a teacher at my highschool.

It wasn't a particularly good idea and I wouldn't advise anyone to do so.

yeah_boy

HSC
When my sister was in year 12 one of her teachers would have like days where students would come over (in groups or alone) and get help with school major work stuff... She was a female, now imagine if it was a male teacher doing this..

klaris

HSC
A friend was telling me that once she needed a lift home after EE2 and the male teacher had to take a male student in the car, too. Not just her, otherwise it would've been illegal etc.

Kaes

HSC
i had sex with a teacher. No biggie.

24 with a phat ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)