Student Walkout - Sept 5th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

williams180

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah you're retarded beyond all manner of inclination. Not a single cent of federal income tax goes to pay for services, it all goes to service the debt to the Fed. The US' dollar is about to collapse and they owe trillions to the Arabs and the chinese and will never be able to pay it all back.

The empire is gutted. Just because you read something in the commie economics textbook and you can regurgitate what your teacher says, only means you have the intellectual capacity to parrot.

The debt is over 100K per american individual.

That is beyond fucked, from any economic standpoint. And it's ALL governmental debt, not private debt.

Pitchford don't apply and all Keynsian economics gets you is stagflation.

Dumbass
hahaha u retard u think the greatest country in the world is suddenly going to collapse please ure technical way of speaking dont mean shit get a life

banco55

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah you're retarded beyond all manner of inclination. Not a single cent of federal income tax goes to pay for services, it all goes to service the debt to the Fed. The US' dollar is about to collapse and they owe trillions to the Arabs and the chinese and will never be able to pay it all back.

The empire is gutted. Just because you read something in the commie economics textbook and you can regurgitate what your teacher says, only means you have the intellectual capacity to parrot.

That is beyond fucked, from any economic standpoint. And it's ALL governmental debt, not private debt.

Dumbass
They said the same thing in the '80's about the reagan deficits.

williamc

HSC
In the GREAT man's words:

On the war:

I appreciate the contribution the Australians have made. I believe that when the final chapters of the 21st century have been written peopel will say 'We appreciate the courage and sacrifice made by our respected countries in laying the foundations for peace.'

On Global Warming:

If you really want to solve the global climate change issue, let's get everybody to the table .. you can't have effective climate change if a nation like China is not involved.

(he couldn't be more right)

On the protesters and security:

If the people feel like being on a protest- fine, they can- unfortunately, evidently, some people may want to try to be violent in their protests. But i apologise to the Australian people if i have caused inconvience.

williamc

HSC
Schroedinger said:

Dumbass
America's high level of foreign libabilities doesn't neccesssarily mean the dollar or economy is going to collapse now. Any country could collapse now, and with America having such a huge GDP, this will overthrow any losing investor confidence. Also, you can't relate your whole argument on the Pitchford thesis, when I, being the great economist i am, personally disapprove of the pithford thesis. Who cares whether the debt is private or public sector, aslong as your experienceing high level of domestic economic growth, along with, most importantly, strong global economic conditions, which also is why the American economy will NOT collapse.

Latest figues show that the North American popualtion being around 300million. So your saying that 300mil * 100k is there amount of debt owed by the government alone. LOL thats $30000000000000. Thats greater than GWP. Fucking idiot.

blah101

HSC
Schroedinger said:

Dumbass
ur a disgrace to economics u piece of shit

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
did someone just say RON PAUL

williamc

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Count for fed debt and inflation, jesus do you just chug down fucking drain cleaner and smack the keyboard with your fists trying to come up with retarded answers.

Call your fucking carer, you're done with the internet.
Inflation and fed debt still wouldn't account for that figure being much larger than GWP.

Fucking lamer.

Last edited:

williamc

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Hahahahah you think the roman empire is going to collapse but we have the hordes at bay and incredible levels of production. Your teutonic way of speaking doesn't mean the mildest of dungberries, avail yourself of creation!
So lame. trying to use big words to make yourself look smart, but really just making yourself look liek a huge fag.

williamc

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Fantastic, did both you retards grow up under the same powerlines, or what?
hardly claim being 17years to grown up.
yer you've really grown up yet your like 19 yo.

And no.

Last edited:

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
williamc said:
America's high level of foreign libabilities doesn't neccesssarily mean the dollar or economy is going to collapse now. Any country could collapse now, and with America having such a huge GDP, this will overthrow any losing investor confidence. Also, you can't relate your whole argument on the Pitchford thesis, when I, being the great economist i am, personally disapprove of the pithford thesis. Who cares whether the debt is private or public sector, aslong as your experienceing high level of domestic economic growth, along with, most importantly, strong global economic conditions, which also is why the American economy will NOT collapse.

Latest figues show that the North American popualtion being around 300million. So your saying that 300mil * 100k is there amount of debt owed by the government alone. LOL thats $30000000000000. Thats greater than GWP. Fucking idiot.
GWP is greater than 30 trillion USD.

williamc

HSC
Snaykew said:
GWP is greater than 30 trillion USD.
Doubt it. USA GDP is just over 1 trillion and it liek domiantes any other country.
Id estimate GWP to be around 20 trillion.

only an esimate. But even then, you can be telling me USA's debt is around the size of GWP.

Last edited:

williamc

HSC
Schroedinger said:
You just fucked up there, rethink what you just said..
nothign ius wrong.

Schroedinger said:
No I was pointing to the fact that you were raised under powerlines thus accounting for the gross genetic failures you both quite clearly are..
We werent raised in the same area. And no we arn't failures. You are just a fucking wanker stuck in your own little world in which you think using big words and being a fucking nerd means your greater than everyone else.

Schroedinger said:
Write out 100 times "I will not be a retard" and then realise that empires that try to constantly expand and police the world fall in upon themselves.

Then you can write "I will learn from history" again on the board.
Again, thats just idiotic, and your a dickhead. Not remotely funny.

Last edited:

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Write out 100 times "I will not be a retard" and then realise that empires that try to constantly expand and police the world fall in upon themselves.

Then you can write "I will learn from history" again on the board.
*does his best Borat voice* Very nice!

williamc

HSC
On wikipeadia, which you can't trust's reliability, it said 46.6trillion.

Lol your saying America's debt level is around 75% of GWP.

Fuck off.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
ron paul sig

rp schoolin some fag about life and the universe

williamc

HSC
Schroedinger said:
WELL I RECKON GWP IS TEN ALIENS CONTROLLING THE JEW BANKERS WITH THE LIZARDS GEORGE BUSH IS BEST PREMIER PRINCIPAL I SHALL TERRORIST WITH STRAUSS

COLLECTIVE MORAL FOUNDATION!
Again your trying to be funny, but again making yourself look liek a dickhead.

I can imagine you when you were at school as one of those kids that tried to be funny, but no one liked it besides your nerd friends. So now your attempt to be funny on an internet forum, and still fail.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
williamc said:
Again your trying to be funny, but again making yourself look liek a dickhead.

I can imagine you when you were at school as one of those kids that tried to be funny, but no one liked it besides your nerd friends. So now your attempt to be funny on an internet forum, and still fail.
tell me more sigmund

williamc

HSC
Schroedinger said:
I think what's not remotely funny is your inability to actually LEARN. Good going. All you've proven is that you're a moron who can't justify their own arguments and doesn't have the intelligence or wherewithal to conduct themselves in any form of decent manner.

You're just proven you're a pitiable mouth-breathing, knuckle dragger whose only talent seems to be a chromosomal abundance.
Again making yourself look liek a loser.

williamc

HSC
Schroedinger said:
And that's unreasonable why? 2.2BN A DAY BABY!

RON PAUL.
ASIF one country's which GDP is around 1/50th of total GWP, can have a debt level 75% of GWP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)