Student Walkout - Sept 5th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
williamc said:
Fuck those friend BOS meet ups, organised fights i reckon now.
Yeah but a fight may cost you your last ten brain cells. I kinda envy you, seeing as how you can work the internet and life and whatnot with such an incredibly large number of brain cells.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
williamc said:
STFU no one cares. Unless your in aswell on the fight.

Fuck those friend BOS meet ups, organised fights i reckon now.
Knowing thugs like you two, you'd probably pull a knife on me or something just as cowardly.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Rofl, watch out they're hard cunce! They'll call you a haxx0r!

blah101

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Yeah but a fight may cost you your last ten brain cells. I kinda envy you, seeing as how you can work the internet and life and whatnot with such an incredibly large number of brain cells.
i doubt someone who proposes we can travel the speed of light has ne more than 10 so u can talk go back to yr 7 science mate

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
blah101 said:
i highly doubt u could drive something just below the speed of light i do belive the ground speed record is in the region of 350mph which is a mear 100 times less that the speed of light idiot so in order to travel the speed at which u specify would i not need to be poileting the vehicle?
Yeah the fact that you replied to my post with one more idiotic than your previous drivel proves nothing more than the fact that your parents are fucking shit at making kids.

williamc

HSC
Mabs said:
Knowing thugs like you two, you'd probably pull a knife on me or something just as cowardly.
Na i hate knifes. Too bad, pretty much all fights these days (were i lvie anyway) have knifes involved. Its sad. nothign wrong with a good old fist fight.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
blah101 said:
i doubt someone who proposes we can travel the speed of light has ne more than 10 so u can talk go back to yr 7 science mate
Want me to back off the year 11 physics so you can catch up? I said just under the speed of light, thus keeping my argument consistent with Einsteins theory of relativity, and also completely feasible.

But if you really feel the need to prove how manly we are, why not come sit an IQ test with me, then afterwards I can make use of the public health system, by reserving you a bed there for a good month or two, proving that I am and always will be better than you in every facet of life.

Last edited:

williamc

HSC
Schroedinger said:
What? Afraid you can't beat a 20 year old apparent virgin just by looking at him you with the massive cock and all?

Oh but that's right you're some pathetic five foot tall 17 year old kid who's barely even touched his own cock let alone scarred some poor drugged woman by exposing her to it, who obviously has no knowledge of economics yet claims to be the best at his school (Do you do 2U Economics and 10U Fingerpainting you fucking spacktard). Obviously you're not going to get into any decent university because you're quite seriously mentally deficient. You're obviously a fucking loser because you call people gay and virgins over the internet then wank each other off.

Fuck off and study for your trials you pathetic morons. Hell if you're so cool, it's a thursday fucking night go out and drink like everyone that's actually grown up and is currently laughing at how fucking pathetic you are.

Either man the fuck up and take my offer, or fuck off and continue being a
pathetic excuse for a human being.

Either step up or step the fuck off because all you're doing is proving you're some retarded fucking moron in some council estate housing reckoning he's top fucking shit.

Your life will be pointless and you will never do anything of consequence.

Bag my fucking groceries and don't think above your station.
As i said, i will be at the Mean Fiddler at 9pm.

blah101

HSC
Schroedinger said:
What? Afraid you can't beat a 20 year old apparent virgin just by looking at him you with the massive cock and all?

Oh but that's right you're some pathetic five foot tall 17 year old kid who's barely even touched his own cock let alone scarred some poor drugged woman by exposing her to it, who obviously has no knowledge of economics yet claims to be the best at his school (Do you do 2U Economics and 10U Fingerpainting you fucking spacktard). Obviously you're not going to get into any decent university because you're quite seriously mentally deficient. You're obviously a fucking loser because you call people gay and virgins over the internet then wank each other off.

Fuck off and study for your trials you pathetic morons. Hell if you're so cool, it's a thursday fucking night go out and drink like everyone that's actually grown up and is currently laughing at how fucking pathetic you are.

Either man the fuck up and take my offer, or fuck off and continue being a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Either step up or step the fuck off because all you're doing is proving you're some retarded fucking moron in some council estate housing reckoning he's top fucking shit.

Your life will be pointless and you will never do anything of consequence.

Bag my fucking groceries and don't think above your station.

FUCK YES LETS HIT THE PISS AND GET LOOSE

williamc

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Rich people's territory, bridge at 6 or not at all you fucking commoner.
But im already going to the fiddler with mates?? Even those dodgy counts would only travel like 30 misn for a fight..

blah101

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Want me to back off the year 11 physics so you can catch up? I said just under the speed of light, thus keeping my argument consistent with Einsteins theory of relative, and also completely feasible.

But if you really feel the need to prove how manly we are, why not come sit an IQ test with me, then afterwards I can make use of the public health system, by reserving you a bed there for a good month or two, proving that I am and always will be better than you in every facet of life.
so an iq test is a test of how masculin u are? u dissapaiont me nerd

williamc

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Called fake ID. Im not going to travell all the way to the city when you wont be there. I can gurantee you i will be at the fiddler at 9pm.

williamc

HSC
Mate you have gone from a complete genious to a fuckign idiot in the space of 30 mins, its amazing.

Anyway im off for pre. As i said i will be at the fiddler at 9pm.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
blah101 said:
so an iq test is a test of how masculin u are? u dissapaiont me nerd
Yeah maybe you failed to read the rest of the post. Allow me to deliver it to you personally in laymans terms.

We fight. You go to hospital for a while. At this point your parents would attempt to seek compensation, yet will fail because they are poor as fuck. I visit you daily as a constant reminder of how much better I am than you.

williamc

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Yeah maybe you failed to read the rest of the post. Allow me to deliver it to you personally in laymans terms.

We fight. You go to hospital for a while. At this point your parents would attempt to seek compensation, yet will fail because they are poor as fuck. I visit you daily as a constant reminder of how much better I am than you.
You only go to hospital if you lose. Which in all seriousness i dont see happening (let alone the kid turning up)

blah101

HSC
give it up mate i have freinds which u fail to have being a nerd thus not having freind means u will be the one in the hospital bed so go suck ur boyfreinds cock fag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)