Studies of Religion (1 Viewer)

ReNG

HSC
I never fell asleep in it, i just talk during classes XD. It feels like another history to me.

octopie

HSC
Hahaha religion's alright. I only took it cause I needed one more unit =/
I just talk during class too =D we barely do any work in class.

X-Calibre

HSC
Come on it can't be too bad. I am thinking of choosing it as one of my subjects in Yr11 and 12. Is it really as bad as you say it is?

X-Calibre

HSC
Do you do religion now? If you like it, you'll love it.
I don't do religion for elective in Yr9 & 10. Actually there was not an option when choosing electives and even if I did pick it everyone else probably woudln't.
But I do like History.

ReNG

HSC
Come on it can't be too bad. I am thinking of choosing it as one of my subjects in Yr11 and 12. Is it really as bad as you say it is?
It's not THAT bad. It just that some people aren't very fond of history like me.

Pentapus

HSC
I hated history >< but religion is fun haha. It's an interesting subject

octopie

HSC
no its not.
its a very easy band 6 imo.
True. We just got our half yearly exam back and many many people got extremely good results. I doubt that it's just my school, the course isn't exactly difficult. I've changed my mind about religion and I'm keeping it in year 12 xD

youandmexo

HSC
True. We just got our half yearly exam back and many many people got extremely good results. I doubt that it's just my school, the course isn't exactly difficult. I've changed my mind about religion and I'm keeping it in year 12 xD
i never studied for religion until it came to exams and i studied it the least. i still got a band 6. good idea keeping it :) it does get a bit more interesting in year 12 too, well i thought it did.

octopie

HSC
i never studied for religion until it came to exams and i studied it the least. i still got a band 6. good idea keeping it :) it does get a bit more interesting in year 12 too, well i thought it did.
Yay that's good news for me, thanks =D I studied it the least too hehe

If you actually want to do it, you'll enjoy it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)