• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Study and Music... good/bad?!?!?! (1 Viewer)

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
Music+study=100UAI,
nah i find that music is great with study, it keeps you awake if ur studying l8 at nite and also because its relaxin it helps you think better and inspires u.. esp english,etc

supergirl

HSC
I can't study without music, but it needs to be quiet. I generally listen to mellow-er music while I am trying to study as well.

AtOm

muzik for u!

well it is a proven fact that classical music relaxes ur mind so theoretically u could study a bit better...however this is not a fact for me, in fact i would only listen to music when i do maths (like heavy rock) but thats all in the past. Music no music, just remember to eat well. Eat nuts, they have aminoacids in them that are required by your brain to help u think faster(almonts especially).

you would know if music helps you study or if its just an excuse to listen music.

mouldy_bread

HSC
melsc said:
i heard it better to study with music is it less than 90 beats is it per second...but how do u find out how many beats per sec the song is
use your metronome?

I usually listen to the Hives, which play really fast music. Maybe I should go back to muse again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)