• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Study b4 the last nite LOL! (1 Viewer)

auraflux7

HSC
lol is there any1 here who does the majority of their study on the nite b4 the exam hahha i remember last year a guy called lawrence didnt study at all but he did lyk a 15 hour study segment went to the business studies exam and scored lyk 84 or 85 i think....
lol i find that hard 2 believe but he showed me his results and i know his a lazy cunt... lol is there any1 else who can relate 2 dis???

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'm going to relearn all of my quotes before each exam. I'll even learn a few on the morning, so they're fresh in my mind.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
its not like 84/85 is an impressive mark :s

auraflux7

HSC
lol im saying its impressive when you only study once on the previous night.. :L
any1 else?? :L

Last edited:

cxlxoxk

HSC
it is impressive to me! i'd be over the moon, if i knew i'd get a predetermined UAI rank of 85, regardless of how well/badly (mostly the latter) i do in exam

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
i will study the night before my exams, but i would be worried if thats the only study i did for it. HOWEVER, biggest fluke of my life, did literally half an hour of study for my trial society and culture exam the night before, got 97% :S

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
auraflux7 said:
lol is there any1 here who does the majority of their study on the nite b4 the exam hahha i remember last year a guy called lawrence didnt study at all but he did lyk a 15 hour study segment went to the business studies exam and scored lyk 84 or 85 i think....
lol i find that hard 2 believe but he showed me his results and i know his a lazy cunt... lol is there any1 else who can relate 2 dis???
this is why.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
oh man
what the fuck
get that shit out of your sig

HSC
We all say we are 'cram people' because it reassures us that it's fine to study the night before, and not the weeks before like we really should have.

I'm a cram person :)

plexor

HSC
Cramming works. Information is going into brain at a time closer to the exam, which is therefore going into short-term memory, and thus short-term memory is able to be regurgitated more quickly.

wLym

HSC
Year 12 is all about short term memory. People cram for the task at hand, then put the information aside and focus on the next thing. Thats why people get so scared when exams are a few weeks away. They think they dont know anything. Thats because their long term memory has been screwed over by using their short term memory too much. Then 2 days or the night before, they cram, and know everything, and its all alrite. The end

wLym

HSC
SimonLee13 said:
I agree. To the guy with that link, wtf is wrong with you.
everytime that hammer went down, i was like WTF?!?!?! damn, i be never click random sig links again

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Every1 will Study b4 the last nite, so aint a 'LOL!'

henry08

HSC
N/A
Cramming is very helpful. I am cramming for English. However cramming is limited for subjects such as maths.

Loller is a fucked up idiot who should be shot. Failing that we shoudl all petition our local MP's to have Loller put down by a vet. Fuckign sick weirdo.
/rant

sasa-o8

HSC
I'm a major crammer. Information just seems to get into my brain more quicker that way. Although, the marks I usually get as a result of cramming won't get me a high enough UAI for my course so I've started to study a week before :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)