Study buddies! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellybelly59

HSC
St johns park high school (fairfield region)... so when's the actual date? cause den i can put it on my calender... i've only finished writing my legal notes... ill finish chem earth first topic in another 5 days and den its english notes in 5 days and den maths.... but only have legal right now... need more time to actually write the notes... as long as da place is near a train station den im fine

F-O-B

HSC
Is castle hill library near a station though?...never been there but im guessing it's not.

I've got bio notes for the whole prelim year...USB's would be a good idea..unless you wanna print out 50+ pages of notes.

Razizi what days can't you make next week?
otherwise how does the 25th sound?

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Continuum said:
That ages away from where we live. :(

Plus, I don't want to take a train to Martin Place, that area of the city is boring as hell. :mad1:
Why should it matter if that particular area is boring? State Library isn't + its packed full of resources.

State Library is <3. :D

HSC
tanjin said:
Why should it matter if that particular area is boring? State Library isn't + its packed full of resources.

State Library is <3. :D
I'm going to take trip to the State Library at some stage this year, just to see if its as good as everyone says it is. Certainly sounds helpful.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
babikakez said:
I'm going to take trip to the State Library at some stage this year, just to see if its as good as everyone says it is. Certainly sounds helpful.
It's huge + I like the library card. :eek:

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
the-derivative said:
Still not sure if I'm coing though...
Same - depends on stuff like where it'll be held, who's going, what we're going to do there and blah blah blah. I still think that we should wait until school starts until we make a study group or anything, since we will actually have a decent amount of notes. :)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Continuum said:
Same - depends on stuff like where it'll be held, who's going, what we're going to do there and blah blah blah. I still think that we should wait until school starts until we make a study group or anything, since we will actually have a decent amount of notes. :)
Agreed, just like I said.

F-O-B

HSC
Alright I suppose everyone wants to wait for school to start first, guess we'll figure out the date on a later day.

yeeshu

HSC
lolz hahahaha study buddies....i got chem notes if u guys want em add me on msn...and i could help u out with eco 2 if ne of u need help:)

btw premium member sucks balls hahaha the notes arn't that great

KnifeySpoony

HSC
I went to my friends house the other day for a "study group"(atleast thats what i thought it was at the time)
What happened was i brought my notes and books, did a little work and reading, then we ended up playing xbox most of the time =/

yeeshu

HSC
KnifeySpoony said:
I went to my friends house the other day for a "study group"(atleast thats what i thought it was at the time)
What happened was i brought my notes and books, did a little work and reading, then we ended up playing xbox most of the time =/
LOL hahahaha thats what happens wen u have an xbox near u:p hahaha...do it at a library liek state library...dat place is so depressing it forces u to study:p

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
KnifeySpoony said:
Been there, done that - minus the Xbox. We just ended up...talking? :p

F-O-B

HSC
yeeshu said:
these forums are such a waste of time...:hammer:
lol then what are you doing on here yeeshu meeshu, go do your english essay like a good boy :hammer:

We should start this study buddy group soon, im sure everyone has notes n shiz to exchange by now...

TunaFish

HSC
yeeshu said:
LOL hahahaha thats what happens wen u have an xbox near u:p hahaha...do it at a library liek state library...dat place is so depressing it forces u to study:p
I've started a habit of going to the State library every Sunday.
... I really like the lockers. :)
And you'll definitely get a lot of work done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)