Study buddies! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

F-O-B

HSC
lol.
Why dont we start up a study buddy group! we could like meet at any major library near the city or something, share notes, etc etc..

It sounds fun, no? I think its a good idea

:)

Last edited:

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
F-O-B said:
lol.
Why dont we start up a study buddy group! we could like meet at any major library near the city or something, share notes, etc etc..

It sounds fun, no? I think its a good idea

:)
It's a great idea, but the travel :(. If it was at the local library, I wouldn't mind :)

Off-Topic: -

YOU GOT PREMIUM! But why get it now? Isn't it a bit too early?

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Haha yeah, the travel times would suck. You have people from everywhere coming here. :)

F-O-B

HSC
Yessss but, it wouldnt be a regular thing..like maybe once a month, besides think of all the different resources and materials coming from so many different schools!

Razizi said:
YOU GOT PREMIUM! But why get it now? Isn't it a bit too early?
My parents bought the 2 year one, so it should last until the end of my HSC :)

Zephyrio

HSC
If anybody wants help with modern history, I am glad to help. I'm quite decent at it; 96/100 for prelims.

My topics were: The Holocaust, Meiji Japan, Stalin and Causes of WW1. I've got some detailed notes on all these topics, probably amounting to 60 pages or so. So yes... (free btw). If you want to discuss anything, please don't hesitate to contact me by PM. Hope to hear from you soon.

sikhman

HSC
N/A
it's a good idea...and in reference to the travel problem...maybe you should start posting up locations so we can see if there's one where those who want to get to can without too much hassle...

i'm on the north shore....

sworntosecrecy

HSC
Aww I officially hate Wollongong now! Wish I had some study group around here...everyone's so lazy these days.

F-O-B

HSC
What the flamming heck is this 'pho' ...im feeling a little deprived!

Well, how does, Hornsby, Epping, Strathfield, or Chatswood sound?... I could make any of those....

i'm thinking we need some more ppl though.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
F-O-B said:
What the flamming heck is this 'pho' ...im feeling a little deprived!

Well, how does, Hornsby, Epping, Strathfield, or Chatswood sound?... I could make any of those....

i'm thinking we need some more ppl though.
Lol - pho is a Vietnamese noodle soup.

Anyway - yeh I wouldn't mind joining those studygroups... if only I lived in those areas..

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
jellybelly59 said:
lol hmm... will be kinda hard for me to leech notes from u ppl.... u guys doing all the sci subjects.... lol only thing in common with some of u guys is eng, maths and chem... heaps of u ppl doing physics!
Probably because physics is like... the assumed knowledge for a whole bunch of science-related university courses. :(

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
jellybelly59 said:
lol is it? i thought there werent many pre requisites anyway... even med for UNSW only requires chem and advance eng ..... i thought chem was the thing that was like "omg i need it for uni" thing lol
Might be because we're looking at different university courses. I'm planning on doing BComm/BEng, so I chose most of my subjects with that in mind. :D

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
A lot of courses don't have prerequisites anymore - and even if they do - you can always take a bridging course.

Anyway, so is anyone actually going to meet up? I wouldn't mind going but I live in the south west, so most of you guys are too far.

F-O-B

HSC
So far the study group consists of,
- F-O-B

aka me, how sad, is any1 else gonna join? :mad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)