• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Study Frequency (1 Viewer)

Soiscit

suck it n00b. I'm from Iraq, am staunchly against the Iraq war, and yet I support the Liberals, very strongly. Who do you support? Labour? LOL!

Labour doesn't even promote labour, it promotes staying-home-doing-shit-all. The Liberals teach the country that you have to work if you want to get ahead, because thats the way the world works, and it is what is required to strengthen an economy.

The reason I'm not surprised michael is a liberal is because he agrees with their fundamental value, WORKING. I'm sorry, but lying and cheating yourself and others about your "efficient" study is only going to make you lose at the end. The only way you can actually get ahead in life is if you work harder than everyone else.
lol and what does "getting ahead" constitute?
to earn enough money so you can be rich enough and stay at home?
i don't mind the idea they promote, in reality every gov in power will promote these ideals anyway right? yes prob even labour.

ppl don't like the liberals not because who promote these ideals are mostly all immature idiots on high horses whose only thing they care about is their love affair with money. if you watch 'question time' on t.v. you can tell most of them aren't the type you'd expect a good conversation from during dinner time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)