Study Group (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
Namu, if you need some little advice about Accounting and Finance, ask me. My whole family are accountants. LOL! I actually asked my sister's bf if he knew your mum because he works at PwC too.

Oh I probably can go, but I feel really bad for my mum. I think she thinks I'm going out too much.
But it's for like UNI. LOL my mum is like wow you're not going out so much these holidays, what's wrong. Apparently i'm being quite reclusive aha. Ah well, i need to get my work done, there are days i've planned to go out with mates though so that'll have to do ^^

@Namu- You're parent's will come around :) Just tell them that if you do something that you didn't want to do you'll probably end up dropping it. In my case i'd screw it up on purpose just to spite them but my parent's are cool so there's no problem :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
annabackwards said:
But it's for like UNI. LOL my mum is like wow you're not going out so much these holidays, what's wrong. Apparently i'm being quite reclusive aha. Ah well, i need to get my work done, there are days i've planned to go out with mates though so that'll have to do ^^

@Namu- You're parent's will come around :) Just tell them that if you do something that you didn't want to do you'll probably end up dropping it. In my case i'd screw it up on purpose just to spite them but my parent's are cool so there's no problem :D
Yeah, my mum is like "Go out more often!" :D

Yeah, thanks. But I wouldn't purposely screw everything, haha. And I know my parents are talking everything in my interest so yeah, I cannot really blame them. :eek:

EDIT: I failed my all nighters. :(

kevda1st

HSC
Im interested

I live around epping and could get to Epping libaray, Carlingford, Eastwood, parramata

My subjects are Extension1, Extension 2 Maths. Chemistry. Biology

xMrRand0m

HSC
lyounamu said:
At the end of the day, we will sing "How Far We've Come" by Matchbox Twenty. :p

@everyone on study group: we are currently discussing about the university open days too. I think anna and jeffery mentioned that...and I think it's a good idea. I hope you guys read over the message soon and reply. :uhhuh:
Hey guys, I don't think the 6/1/09 is the actual open day. It's just some info day at the uni. The Open Day is on the 5th of September. The one for USYD is on a different date i think.
UNSW: The University of New South Wales - Sydney Australia - FUTURE STUDENTS

dp624

HSC
Yeah it's an info day and I'll be going to both UNSW and Usyd
free food and the decision needs to be made the next day etc.

anyone else coming?

xMrRand0m

HSC
lyounamu said:
Yeah, my mum is like "Go out more often!" :D

Yeah, thanks. But I wouldn't purposely screw everything, haha. And I know my parents are talking everything in my interest so yeah, I cannot really blame them. :eek:

EDIT: I failed my all nighters. :(
LOL! My mum use to say that to me during the holidays but when she found out that there was no way I'm going out as "often" as she'd say, she just gave up and now she keeps on saying that I'm too nerdy. :hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)