Study hours (1 Viewer)

hpatdh

HSC
How many hours per week does the Bachelor of Commerce require? Or any course for that matter? Can you customise your timetable to fit in all lectures in 2-3 days? So that you have the rest of the week off?

Thanks.

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
12 hours, and yes, quite easily :)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It's your tutorials you want to be fitting together, lectures you can skip if you need to. I've got a one day week this session, because all my tutorials are on the same day.

hpatdh

HSC
It's your tutorials you want to be fitting together, lectures you can skip if you need to. I've got a one day week this session, because all my tutorials are on the same day.
How long are your tutorials? How many do you have?

I'm thinking about putting all my tutorials together so I can have the rest of the week off.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
At UNSW, you can make your own timetable. So if there are classes on when you want - then you enrol in them and then if you put them all on one day, congrats - you have a six day weekend.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Yeah, in the past four years I've never had a timetable that was more than three days a week. That said, the two-day or even one-day timetables are not recommended, as I found that I didn't (and still don't) do any work at home.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
At UNSW, you can make your own timetable. So if there are classes on when you want - then you enrol in them and then if you put them all on one day, congrats - you have a six day weekend.
I had a five days weekend last session. I had a six day one this session, but had to change a class, and got involved in another project, so I don't have it any more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)