Study in the Holidays (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
Mandy101 said:
I do, I go out every night :) I don't feel burnt out at all, I enjoy it - I like my subjects, and I want to go as well as I can. It's just weird that I still have so much that I want to get done, that's all I was trying to say.

That's good to see :)

taxman

make poverty
HSC
I have done close to no study these holidays. I've spent a lot of time working on my film for EE2 and my script for drama, along with my chem assignment...I spend the other 22 hours of my day either sleeping or bashing my head against the floor.

HSC
i have all my 1/2 yearly notes to refresh my head, but they haven't been touched yet.

i'm either on BOS (mainly NS), playing GTA: Vice City on the PS2, or doing homework for ext.1 maths.

i've done close to no study yet. and it's halfway through the holidays for me already.

this_girl

HSC
I have not been studying at all these holidays, instead I've been working on my assessments.

Pace_T

HSC
goan_crazy said:
I wanted to do some work 2day
Hasnt happened yet :eek:

try waking up at 3pm then thinking to ur self that u will do the work till heaps late that night
then u do jack shit at night aswell :eek:

not funny at all

tennille

HSC
Pace_T said:
try waking up at 3pm then thinking to ur self that u will do the work till heaps late that night
then u do jack shit at night aswell :eek:

not funny at all
Yeah. I find studying at night is more productive. :)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I'm scaring myself. The past 2 weeks I've done about 20 hours of study all up. Today, I went to library and did roughly 8 hours...I'm a freak. A study freak.
FREAK
FREAK
FREAK
FREAK
FREAK
FREAK
FREAK
FREAK

HSC
does anyone find it hard to stop studying after an hour? for me its like momentum (sp?) i just do 1 hour and keep going till at least 2-2.5 hours until i get a little woozy

Pace_T

HSC
Casmira said:
does anyone find it hard to stop studying after an hour? for me its like momentum (sp?) i just do 1 hour and keep going till at least 2-2.5 hours until i get a little woozy
I find it hard to get out of the momentum of bludging. Maybe once I do that then I can tell you :p

Moonlite

HSC
^ Same here. Once I start studying, I can keep going for a while.... it's just the starting part thats tough lol.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I cant start studying...
Once i start i get DISTRACTED!

fine ambiguity

almost there
HSC
Casmira said:
No. In fact, that is the exact opposite of how I feel after 1 hour :D

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
No, I'm definitly the same, I never really studied much until these holidays, but I've found that I'll wake up in the morning, and once I've started, it really doesnt seem all the bad. In fact, it gives me something to do while all my friends are working.
I tend to get in the minset of once I start I just want to get it finished, so that is quite helpful, although i know I often get to the point where I HAVE to have a break, but I really dont want to...

kaylz

HSC
I haven't studied at all:S... I did some sheets and that took half an hour. I've got two assignments to do by monday. Great.

Natzd

HSC
hey..well i haven't really done all that much considering it's holidays and study doesn't really work for me in the holidays haha however i have done an assignment, got up to date with my chemistry notes and am in the process of doing biology..but i don't study everyday and when i do it's for like 2 hrs max coz i realise i can be doing so much more haha
but wow you are so committed!! go son!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)