Study Journal: How I'm going to get 99.95 ATAR (1 Viewer)

hscishard

HSC
yamum is an actual mate of mine, and yeh knowing him, i reckon he can get 99.95.
So yeh stop fucken dissing this thread, your prolly jealous cuz YOU KNW he can get 99.95, and it bothers you cuz your useless.
freakin retard, and whether it is useless or not we will be the judge of that.
<sarcasm> Nice argument. </sarcasm>
Ok you know him, but you haven't specified whether or not you know what it takes for a person to get 99.95. <--this does not imply he cannot get 99.95.

I ain't his mate, so how the hell am I supposed to know whether or not he is capable of achieving a 99.95 atar? It ain't bothering me, I was trying to give him some advice. Before you say "how isnt it bothering u when u fucken just replied to my post." I made this post because YOU are bothering me.

"We" is a bit vague in that statement. Considering the context, "we" consititutes you and ya_mum(no, not actually your mum). Hahahaha. Ok. Consider this scenario: The whole world thinks it's useless. You two don't, therefore it can't be useless. It just can't.
Hahaha yu calin me a rtard?

Freestyler94

HSC
Well from what i hear it takes a great deal of motivation, hard work and talent to get 99.95, and in knowing him i know he has all three.
If he isn't your mate, then stop making judgments you fucking retard.
And as for your analogy dumbass, ill believe you once you prove that the whole of bored of studies thinks its useless other than me and him.
And yeh, if you can read, then i am pretty sure you can deduce that I called you a retard.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Okay relax. I too was sceptical however from his posts I have no doubt that ya_mum can get a 99.95 ATAR, he attends a top 8 school and works diligently.

ya_mum

'When there's a will, there's a way' - MOI
HSC
YESSS!!! actually achieved something today.

Finished:

1. An epic set of preliminary notes for physics! So proud of this masterpiece! (still yet to put pictures and diagrams for good ol google)
2. Epic Space and Motors and Generators notes, probably better than student's guide to physics, but that's for me to judge, but is also lacking in pictures and diagrams :( BUT ITS FUCKING EPIC!! YESS). Skipped pracs, will do tomororw.
3. Revised most of 4u and most of 3u maths, but will need to finish that off tomorrow :p finally finished the darned jeff geha book.
4. Finished off my Marketing and Financial topic summary FUCK YES!

How can I improve for next time?

1. Use my time more effectively by allocating a reward after studying, rather than resting for hours (haha my breaks are a tad bit long) in between.
2. Always work in one study location and make sure its quiet and peaceful
3. Finish the rest of BUsiness management and change and refine the topic 2 and 3 notes.
4. Continue not going on bored of studies during the day. Only go on in the morning and at the end of each day to post goals n shit.

Tomorrow's To-Do List:

1. Read over all my BR/FR notes, and write another FR/BR essay
2. Do some research into the types of questions for belonging creatives and write one
3. Finish off the Space and M/G specimen/2001-2003 questions from success one
4. Finish off Business Studies notes and compare against other people's notes
5. Finish off 3u and 4u maths revision
6. Write one extended response for business and complete 2 papers
7. Write up prac documents for each physics prac.
8. hmm that should be enough.

Okay relax. I too was sceptical however from his posts I have no doubt that ya_mum can get a 99.95 ATAR, he attends a top 8 school and works diligently.
Thanks bruhh. I'd laugh if any of these people go to my school and are oblivious to who I am. That could mean you omni! :D

Well from what i hear it takes a great deal of motivation, hard work and talent to get 99.95, and in knowing him i know he has all three.
And as for your analogy dumbass, ill believe you once you prove that the whole of bored of studies thinks its useless other than me and him.
And yeh, if you can read, then i am pretty sure you can deduce that I called you a retard.
Hahaa thanks man! You have like all three plus your heaps more motivated, which is why you don't need to do what I'm doing.

Let's show these wannabe gansta cunts with our fully taboolei sick wallah habibbbi 99.95 ATAR! Dam.. there's no 100ATAR. if only.. ..dat wuld be da fully sic shit.

<sarcasm> Nice argument. </sarcasm>
Ok you know him, but you haven't specified whether or not you know what it takes for a person to get 99.95. <--this does not imply he cannot get 99.95.

I ain't his mate, so how the hell am I supposed to know whether or not he is capable of achieving a 99.95 atar? It ain't bothering me, I was trying to give him some advice. Before you say "how isnt it bothering u when u fucken just replied to my post." I made this post because YOU are bothering me.

"We" is a bit vague in that statement. Considering the context, "we" consititutes you and ya_mum(no, not actually your mum). Hahahaha. Ok. Consider this scenario: The whole world thinks it's useless. You two don't, therefore it can't be useless. It just can't.
Hahaha yu calin me a rtard?
you can suck my dick. and again when i get 99.95 ATAR!!! :D if I don't, you suck anyway.

What does that have to do with anything?
I'm fucking half black, half lebanese and half white and half lebanese!!! bro!!! and I just remembered I'm quarter asian, which means I'm set for the hSCC

is ya mum asian?
nah, my grandma is, cause I'm quarter asian! wbu bro?

here's a sexy pic of me posing if you're wondering how I look>>>>>

hscishard

HSC
From what you hear... yep from what you hear. Until you actually get 99.95 will you truly know what it takes to get 99.95.

WTF? That is the most stupidest and contradicting sentence in bos (since you can't think, this is a hyperbole). I ain't your mate but i'm very sure you've judged me already. Hell, I've already made judgements on your character. Also isn't this a public forum? This place isn't a diary. In forums you will always be criticised.

Yea, you call me a retard. You couldn't even get the message of that scenario(you can't even read). I won't give you the message because you don't have the intelligence to comprehend it.

Hahaha...god you are so oblivious (best word I can think of)

HSC
Uni Grad
Let's show these wannabe gansta cunts with our fully taboolei sick wallah habibbbi 99.95 ATAR! Dam.. there's no 100ATAR. if only.. ..dat wuld be da fully sic shit.

you can suck my dick. and again when i get 99.95 ATAR!!! :D if I don't, you suck anyway.

I'm fucking half black, half lebanese and half white and half lebanese!!! bro!!! and I just remembered I'm quarter asian, which means I'm set for the hSCC
LOLOLOL as if you're 225% total race man...
epic moment right there :)

bro3

Banned
HSC
N/A
get over yourself u little piece of shit.

you are not going to get 99.95ATAR.

I remember in like November 2009 there was some asshole on here just like you going "Im goin g to get 99.95ATAR, you are all shit etc etc "

I am pretty sure he ended up failing

LonelyWolf

HSC
@ OP (ya_mum): do you reckon you could give me any tips on what i should be doing, like you?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
@ OP (ya_mum): do you reckon you could give me any tips on what i should be doing, like you?
You're aiming for 85... Pass your subjects and you should be right.
But you absolutely MUST get top 5 in general maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)