Study journal. (1 Viewer)

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
yea but i feel like i must push myself.
if i finish hsc bio this year then next year i wont need to write notes up ( ill already have them) all i need to do is add to them, also that way i can d practice papers bfor then and study much earlier for bio :).
Also ill have extraaaa time for other studying others cuz ill have consistently studyied bio over the year and possibly not do as much in class :)
If that happens then you might get bored and then you'll get irritated by the slow pace of the class lol. Also, boredness gives rise to laziness, so doing everything so far in advance could be detrimental if you don't practice regularly. Although, I'm a hypocrite, since I'm doing Prelim Physics, Chem, maths and eco already, but yeah......

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
I think you should definitely be commended for your efforts, you're doing a really good job with your studies!

I just want to say, like everyone else has, please do not burn out. I was just like you in Year 11, i was ranked 1st in 5/6 subjects by the end, but I was so burnt out and finished with studying, my ranks in Year 12 have dropped considerably. Please, keep it at a steady pace.

Just some friendly advice :)

Mdzabakly

HSC
I think you should definitely be commended for your efforts, you're doing a really good job with your studies!

I just want to say, like everyone else has, please do not burn out. I was just like you in Year 11, i was ranked 1st in 5/6 subjects by the end, but I was so burnt out and finished with studying, my ranks in Year 12 have dropped considerably. Please, keep it at a steady pace.

Just some friendly advice :)
haha
i wont burn out cuz i dont work that much at all XD, i only do extra study for bio

Eg155

HSC
How do you keep so motivated ?? I don't lead that busy a lifestyle, like I don't have a job like most of my friends yet i come home and watch pretty little liars instead of studying ...
Share your secret! ahhaah if only :L

Mdzabakly

HSC
How do you keep so motivated ?? I don't lead that busy a lifestyle, like I don't have a job like most of my friends yet i come home and watch pretty little liars instead of studying ...
Share your secret! ahhaah if only :L
LOOOOOOOOOOL, your just like my freind, She has been trying to make me watch that but i dont wanna get addicted XD. The secret... Big hopes and genetically derrived Drive, also 5 years of broken promises to my parent that " next year i will be better"

Eg155

HSC
LOOOOOOOOOOL, your just like my freind, She has been trying to make me watch that but i dont wanna get addicted XD. The secret... Big hopes and genetically derrived Drive, also 5 years of broken promises to my parent that " next year i will be better"
Hahahah you should! It's sooo good! LIKE AH-MA-ZINGGG! And you're a boy so like there are some very pretty girls on it- hence why it's entitled 'pretty little liars' :))))
I should have a genetically derived drive too; well i did until year 11 happened. Dream is to be dux, but there are these 2 people who are major threats and the pressure's getting to me :L

Mdzabakly

HSC
Hahahah you should! It's sooo good! LIKE AH-MA-ZINGGG! And you're a boy so like there are some very pretty girls on it- hence why it's entitled 'pretty little liars' :))))
I should have a genetically derived drive too; well i did until year 11 happened. Dream is to be dux, but there are these 2 people who are major threats and the pressure's getting to me :L
Loooooool, I ain't Goan watch it cuz one r I get hooked on a show I won't e able to stop myself. My freind has te same problem, howeve she " strategically " cut them off ( her freind will take the class that would make her Dux xD

Jessicaz2910

HSC
omgod when i see this, i freak out cos theres people like you in my grade ahhaha, but well done on being so committed. how do you find time to write up notes and revise topics though? my school is like swamping us with assessments

Mdzabakly

HSC
omgod when i see this, i freak out cos theres people like you in my grade ahhaha, but well done on being so committed. how do you find time to write up notes and revise topics though? my school is like swamping us with assessments
HAHAH, ik ik, my school is so sheit that i dont get any assesments (at most only 1 per term even for english XD) so i have plenty of time to set myself study :) , my freind is in the same position as you and she gets agro cuz i get so much time 2 study whilst she is stuck with shitty assignments XDD

Mdzabakly

HSC
New results....
100% in legal yearlies, and 39/40 for legal studies assesment.. ( although regardless of these wounderfull results i have placed second by .10% or .05% DAM!!!)
English 18/20 for othello and emma essays Wooot Woot, first in class, hoping i reproduced essays in yearlies so i can get first !!!
maths ( no comment =-=)
hospitality ( couldnt care less but im sure ill get first)
ancient history, nothing marked waiting for essay and exam results, although sure that i will get first .
biology, no marks yet, hoping 2 come first in test or at least close... as long as the other guy dosent beat me im first XDD.

New objectives for hsc!!!
first in legal studies, must beat my freind!!!
First in everything else as i have gotten it!!

Things to do...
At least 50 short answer questions for belonging (or one every week) to improve from 11/15 i got for yearly. attempt at least 14/15 in 35 mins (5 mins reading time not included).
aim for 19^ in all essays.
Make card system of dot points for biology, legal studies and ancient history
DO A 100000000 math past papers so that my prelim results do not repeat xDDDD.
Get into fully structured study routine
sustain sleeping hours between 7-9 pm to wake up early for study at 4-5.
FIX MY f*ING HAND WRITING =-=

Todays objectives.
begin belonging narrative.

Last edited:

Mdzabakly

HSC
Todays acheivements.
wrote 2 beginnings for my story.. both totally horrible and too hard.
i need a short paragraph explaining that the world has ended...

kazemagic

HSC
woah dedication bro, hope i will have the same dedication when i get to yr 11

Mdzabakly

HSC
Todays acheivements:
Have chosen and begun analysing two related texts for belonging.
have watched/ read prescribed text ( as you like it) and begun analysing it
Watched fightclub ( told by teacher that were doing this )but dont like it =-= think im just gonna scrap it ( since its a related text) and just focus on my chosen related .

kwu1

HSC
Todays acheivements:
Have chosen and begun analysing two related texts for belonging.
have watched/ read prescribed text ( as you like it) and begun analysing it
Watched fightclub ( told by teacher that were doing this )but dont like it =-= think im just gonna scrap it ( since its a related text) and just focus on my chosen related .
Solid work! Don't burn out though!! (Srs)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)