Study software? (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Does anyone here use any study software to make study notes or others to assist you?

Because I heard some occasions where people could download particular software to help them easily making notes up and others.

Any comment or information will be greatly appreciated. :D

eliseliselise

HSC
there's Microsoft Office One Note that comes with the new fandangled office 07 but I think it'd be most effective if you were in a uni lecture or seminar or something like that. it's pretty hip though and you can drag hunks of text all over the canvas-like thingy. i personally prefer good ol' word or actually hand writing the stuff that you want to remember, & i'm quite a fan of teeny tiny notebooks with fluorescent covers to write all the stuff i want to remember in, coz then you can just get it out when sitting on the bus or waiting for your music lesson... something along those lines. you could try downloading one note off limewire or some other torrent but theres 83573479769 eulas and authentication thingys these days you should borrow it off someone .. or if you're that deperate you could always buy it, but thats so expensive..
:read:

D347H574R

Liverpudlian
HSC
A program I use (which I find quite useful 'cos I do my work on a laptop) is StudyMinder. If you google it you will find out all about it.

EDIT: Can people tell me with OneNote (I've never used it..), say you were brainstorming or making like a mind map or something similar, could you then copy the mind map and paste it into word so it would appear the same as u made it in OneNote? If that makes sense..

Last edited:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
^ Yeh i assume so since all the office software is inextricably linked, but one note is like word but with better file notation, etc. So that your pages are stored on the computer in booklets, etc. It's best suited for a laptop or tablet pc though.

I've heard alot of Onenote and i've just bought it. I'll see how it goes.

D347H574R

Liverpudlian
HSC
^ Cheers, I'll experiment a bit with it over the weekend and see what I think of it, but also feel free to reply here or msg me etc with any opinion you haev of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)