Study Timetable (1 Viewer)

Scarlet Tears

HSC
In these weeks leading up to the HSC what is your study timetable like? How many hours are you doing per day and how are you studying?
For me personally I am re-writing all my notes from scratch, because it helps me to remember them, and then I'll be doing heaps of past papers and re-drafting essays.
How about you guys? I'm not sure how much I plan to study per day yet, I feel like I've been pretty slack since my graduation, however out of my friends I've done the most so that's worrying >.<
My subjects are: Studies of Religion (1 unit - and it's compulsory otherwise I would have dropped it haha), Legal Studies, Advanced Maths, Chemistry, Advanced English, Extension One English and Extension Two English (which is over hooray!)

Please share! And also, how do you stay motivated? How long are your study blocks? What's your ATAR aim? My aim is 95!

HSC
I'm hoping to do 6-8 hours a day starting from today! However just starting it is the problem ahhaa :$
Going to TSFX lectures for Economics and Ancient History and HSC in the hols workship for Business.. besides that I'm going to do essays and reports and redrafting the ones I've done and going through heaps of past papers.
I'm in the same boat...been slacking off since the trials and just couldnt get into it and yes im also the one thats worrying heaps :L

[HR][/HR]HSC subjects
Advanced English
General Maths
Ancient History
Business Studies
Economics

ATAR AIM: 80+

Scarlet Tears

HSC
Are you going to the lectures by yourself? I want to go to a legal studies one but I'm very anxious and shy and I can't find any one to go with :( do you think it'll be okay to go by myself?

madharris

HSC
N/A
doing 8 hours a day for 2 hours at a time (will go to 10 hours if i feel like it)

I have my study time table and the number 97 as my computer desktop to stay motivated

HSC
Are you going to the lectures by yourself? I want to go to a legal studies one but I'm very anxious and shy and I can't find any one to go with :( do you think it'll be okay to go by myself?
I think I am.. I know a few friends who wanted to do it but not sure if they are :$ I went to Mastering the Exams by myself..Found it really quick to make a friend. Yeah its fine I just dont like the place

Shadowless

HSC
2 papers a day

whether they be MX1 / MX2 / CHEM / PHYS

and english between each of these math/sci days

Lina3

HSC
Just wondering, what are some study methods you guys use? Especially the people planning to do 8-10 hours...

Scarlet Tears

HSC
Just wondering, what are some study methods you guys use? Especially the people planning to do 8-10 hours...
Today studying outside helped me a lot, I got 6 hours of work done in no time and I'm planning to do more tonight. I find what's best for me is planning out what I'm doing, when and for how long and making sure I have breaks in between to rest my brain and to act as a reward. Setting goals really helps, and having other people tell you to study is also great. If you get distracted easily then go some where with out distractions, you can get browser extensions that don't let you go on the internet for a certain amount of time and limit your useage if that's a problem, and if home in general is bad then go to the library or a park. You sort of have to play around with some things till you find out what works best for you.

Lina3

HSC
Today studying outside helped me a lot, I got 6 hours of work done in no time and I'm planning to do more tonight. I find what's best for me is planning out what I'm doing, when and for how long and making sure I have breaks in between to rest my brain and to act as a reward. Setting goals really helps, and having other people tell you to study is also great. If you get distracted easily then go some where with out distractions, you can get browser extensions that don't let you go on the internet for a certain amount of time and limit your useage if that's a problem, and if home in general is bad then go to the library or a park. You sort of have to play around with some things till you find out what works best for you.
Thanks :) However, what should you do when you actually study? Like, read through notes? Write them out? Do practice essays? I do not know how it is possible to do 6 or more hours of that! Are there any other more effective ways than the ones I just mentioned?

ellie95

HSC
N/A
In these weeks leading up to the HSC what is your study timetable like? How many hours are you doing per day and how are you studying?
For me personally I am re-writing all my notes from scratch, because it helps me to remember them, and then I'll be doing heaps of past papers and re-drafting essays.
How about you guys? I'm not sure how much I plan to study per day yet, I feel like I've been pretty slack since my graduation, however out of my friends I've done the most so that's worrying >.<
My subjects are: Studies of Religion (1 unit - and it's compulsory otherwise I would have dropped it haha), Legal Studies, Advanced Maths, Chemistry, Advanced English, Extension One English and Extension Two English (which is over hooray!)

Please share! And also, how do you stay motivated? How long are your study blocks? What's your ATAR aim? My aim is 95!
i do 9 hours per day (I only have 3 subjects)

Laughable

HSC
I'd LIKE to do 8-10 hours a day but I just have a hard time starting. ^_^

Chrisi_

HSC
I am working through my studyON, I love the concept summaries and practice and actual previous exam questions. Has helped me a lot to prepare so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)