study tips + motivation <3 (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
wait im not getting your point... hahaha
What do your friends do in those 4-5 hours that remain? I assumed from your initial post that your friends dedicate all their day to their studies and only get 4-5 hours of sleep, meaning they are technically studying for 19 hours. You then mentioned they have 1 hour dedicated for eating, making it 18 hours. What do they do in those remaining 4 hours? I counted them as I assumed those 4 hours also go towards their studies.

nilatar

Zep Roadie
HSC
What do your friends do in those 4-5 hours that remain? I assumed from your initial post that your friends dedicate all their day to their studies and only get 4-5 hours of sleep, meaning they are technically studying for 19 hours. You then mentioned they have 1 hour dedicated for eating, making it 18 hours. What do they do in those remaining 4 hours? I counted them as I assumed those 4 hours also go towards their studies.
Hyperventilating probably

stressedadfff

HSC
Nooo I was being dramatic ... like I mean they BASICALLY study the entire day no and distraction free ☹

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
i keep on saying "today ill sleep at 10" and then before i know it its 1 am lol. at this point i just submitted to my fate of waking up at 10 am and try to study at night if i feel like it but i just end up going on youtube most of the times. it feels good knowing its just not me lmao

imaiyuki

HSC
i havent done a single hour of study these hols, barely gone out twice, generally feel like a potato
the lack of face-to-face contact with friends is making me very blue
my sleep schedule also waaay out of whack too, i've been sleeping around 3-5am on most days

lets hope im not a lost cause 🍥

HSC
Same man, I always say it but its an endless cycle.
i keep on saying "today ill sleep at 10" and then before i know it its 1 am lol. at this point i just submitted to my fate of waking up at 10 am and try to study at night if i feel like it but i just end up going on youtube most of the times. it feels good knowing its just not me lmao

Hiheyhello

HSC
OKAY, i am officially and regretfully blocking BOS for a month because it's just way too much of a distraction and this self-discipline thing isn't exactly working

so like -

bye guys,

I'll miss procrastinating on these threads with ya'll

but I have unrealistic atar expectations which I should probably prioritse :(

edit: i'm blocking for 6 months

then I'll come back and visit haha

Last edited:

stressedadfff

HSC
OKAY, i am officially and regretfully blocking BOS for a month because it's just way too much of a distraction and this self-discipline thing isn't exactly working

so like -

bye guys,

I'll miss procrastinating on these threads with ya'll

but I have unrealistic atar expectations which I should probably prioritse :(

edit: i'm blocking for 6 months

then I'll come back and visit haha
NOOOO, good luck bestie 😢

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)