studying 8-10 hrs a day during STUVAC (1 Viewer)

slinkysezzy

HSC
I don't know if I am doing enough work.

This week i did 6 hours study on monday and tuesday and seven on wednesday, but then i had three days off and I'm going to do about six today.

That's about how much work I've been doing on ave. I just can't seem to be consistent! I think the problem is that I am not stressed enough.

Do you think that this is really really really bad? or do you think that I have time to pick up? (note: I only do 8 units, I did 4 last year in year 11)

lucidassembly

HSC
slinkysezzy said:
I don't know if I am doing enough work.

This week i did 6 hours study on monday and tuesday and seven on wednesday, but then i had three days off and I'm going to do about six today.

That's about how much work I've been doing on ave. I just can't seem to be consistent! I think the problem is that I am not stressed enough.

Do you think that this is really really really bad? or do you think that I have time to pick up? (note: I only do 8 units, I did 4 last year in year 11)
I think you'll be fine with that :) I only really started studying properly a few days ago, and I've already gotten quite a lot done. It just depends on how effectively you actually work during your study periods. Not to mention, congrats on already being partially done! That must be awesome.

partymaster01

HSC
N/A
sonyaleeisapixi said:
If I feel like its becoming useless and I'm not focussed, I go for a run and a swin and come back in an hour.

Be practical people!
Oh well shes dedicated to her study for history, nothing wrong with that.

Think you guys are just jelous

zabrinarocks

HSC
danz90 said:
People that laugh at those who study heaps, ironically, are laughing at what they are incapable of.

On december 18th, we'll be laughing at YOU.
haha i know i am incapable of studying that much, its soboring. now i have to reply to every judgemental bastard who replied to my comment.

ill tell you my UAI when I get it, I mean I was only coming 15th in chemistry, 4th in Business, 3rd in Maths and i dont memeber my other ranks.

and when i get my car, i will stamp my numver on my number plate and hit you with it so it is forever implanted in you.

zabrinarocks

HSC
bobzz said:
dont laugh at us, cos we'r capable (& determined) to doing just a bit beter than you..

anyhoo. uai of 60 stop laughing & go study cos that would certainly be a waste of your childhood if u dont get a number like that

gluc
your very cruel. i wonder if you have any friends

zabrinarocks

HSC
SimonLee13 said:
So the course you want, any bogan can get into.... mhmmm
well if i did it in sydney somewhere it would like 80 something [[its business becos that is my favourite subject] or i might do pharmacy or somethign.. but i just choose not to be stuck in sydney witha bunch of prudes like you who get whipped by their parents for not doign more than 8 hours a day.

*whip* oh there they go again, better get back to studying

Zrap

glock9
HSC
zabrinarocks said:
haha i know i am incapable of studying that much, its soboring. now i have to reply to every judgemental bastard who replied to my comment.

ill tell you my UAI when I get it, I mean I was only coming 15th in chemistry, 4th in Business, 3rd in Maths and i dont memeber my other ranks.

and when i get my car, i will stamp my numver on my number plate and hit you with it so it is forever implanted in you.
wtf

bendertherobot

HSC
zabrinarocks said:
well if i did it in sydney somewhere it would like 80 something [[its business becos that is my favourite subject] or i might do pharmacy or somethign.. but i just choose not to be stuck in sydney witha bunch of prudes like you who get whipped by their parents for not doign more than 8 hours a day.

*whip* oh there they go again, better get back to studying
i am just loling at that atm...owned

danjames

HSC
what if u study like 1-2 hours a day max. i come from a country school where the principal just says 'do ur best and ul be fine' and theres like no pressure to succeed. none of this 'twenty hours a day or ul get a red dot' crap but yeah i just listen in class and do the work then and it works for me

zabrinarocks

HSC
well im glad one person [bendertherobot vbmenu_register("postmenu_3801261", true);
] is on my side, thankyou very much!
im getting attacked by nerds.

oh btw for all you pimps out there, i have done 16 hours study in the last two days and i no my subject like it like i no u r ppl who fight me are a bunch of retards [aka very well known.]

so shove that in ur rich ppl pipes, smoke it and shut up

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
hmmm I can't do more than 8 hours a day... my brain gets fried... sort of couldnt concentrate today though, had a bit of a panic attack, but I've done 4.5 hours so far today... but there is still tonight

lucidassembly

HSC
By 10pm tonight, it'll be 14 hours of study today :D I honestly didn't think I'd make it! Granted, it's only because I need to make up for the fact that I only started studying last week lol. Seriously regretting that now...

Caitlin63, I hope the panic attack wasn't too bad. I have a friend with terrible anxiety, so I know how awful it must be to be having them around this time (especially with all of the additional stress).

Last edited:

timmiejay

HSC
lucidassembly said:
By 10pm tonight, it'll be 14 hours of study today :D I honestly didn't think I'd make it! Granted, it's only because I need to make up for the fact that I only started studying last week lol. Seriously regretting that now...

Caitlin63, I hope the panic attack wasn't too bad. I have a friend with terrible anxiety, so I know how awful it must be to be having them around this time (especially with all of the additional stress).
Here are a few tips from the meister himself for the one day before the HSC exams begin.
1. Go to a library.
2. Go to a library that is not in your area so you can study.
3. Go to the unknown library by YOURSELF.
4. Go to the library to study, not to get distracted by CHICKS.
5. Go to the library and find motivation from the dumb bitches/bastards who whip up a social club, whilst you'll be studying.
6. Go to the library and your motivation phrase can go something like 'IM GOING TO PASS, YOUR GOING TO FAIL BITCH!'
7. Go to the library and study the whole day.
8. You'll realise time will fly and you've studied 12-14 hours.
9. NICE.
10. Smile^^; and enjoy..

timMEISTER.

chiselwick

HSC
N/A
yeah i dont get this.. lets say you do a 4u maths paper, then a 3u maths paper... that's already 5 hours, plus one hour to go through some of your mistakes..that's already 6 hours... if that's all the "study" ...then it isn't enough.. and i've beenf inding i get tired a lot afterwards.. or i just can't focus. Time seems to just fly and I'm getting panicked haha. But seriously.. studying for 10hours? What is that... looking at notes?

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
6 hours today.

I'm aiming for 12 a day during the HSC.

because it's then that I'll be at my most productive.

I'm starting to feel the adrenalin pumping through my body.

I love the rush i get from exams.

m00

HSC
Hagaren said:
I'm starting to feel the adrenalin pumping through my body.

I love the rush i get from exams.
are you a psycho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)