Banned
HSC
mr EaZy said:
u mean go to level 2 of the tower?
yea they got the bus times in the uts union dairy

besides KG has the best parties rumor has it

*Gizmo*

HSC
Would it be feasible for you to move closer to the campus?

I used to live in Kiama and go to UTS which is why i moved to Hornsby. There was no way i was going to be travelling for that long each day!

the xc3ption

minnie minh said:
Maybe its just me but is anyone starting to feel that travelling to the campus abit tedious? Coz I am!!

4 hours a day of travelling, I'm just not getting use to it yet (how can anyone say that i will eventually get use to it?). And theres not much to do on the trains, coz reading the notes on the train gives me a headache and I can't sleep either since they're so uncomfortable.....

Is anyone else getting sick of travelling yet?!?!?!
UPDATE

okies.. its been almost ummmm a year... since i wrote that....
AND guess what? travelling to kuring-gai is just as tedious!!
but unfortunatly i have gotten use to it... LOL an hour to central, another 30 to linfield, a 20 minute walk to campus.... yup....

however though, *note to uni board* NOBODY WANTS TO BE STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BUSH, AT 9PM and have to find a way home... :hammer:

loz703

HSC
It usually takes me around 40min from castle hill but on the tuesday morning it has been taking two hours! There is a lot of traffic.

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
sounds like a bitch to get there.... dont wanna go there in 3rd yr nursing =[

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
just a question..
are they closing down the KG campus soon?

dont worry you dont have to attend many classes at all for third yr nursing

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
im a westie and im probably gonna drive there this year, is it feasible?

Nickytoto

HSC
Yeah, I know a few people commuting from Bankstown. It depends if you want to do it or not.

Ivich

HSC
im a westie and im probably gonna drive there this year, is it feasible?

Yeah im a Westie too and since im doing nursing i have to go to that campus in my 3rd year :( Anyone know how long it would take to drive there from the west?

kanux

HSC
Yeah im a Westie too and since im doing nursing i have to go to that campus in my 3rd year :( Anyone know how long it would take to drive there from the west?
Depends where in the west. If you live at blacktown it would probably take you an hour to and hour and a half to get there given the horrific traffic of the M2 and delhi road. It takes me an hour to get there by car through peak hour traffic despite living only 18 kms from that campus. So yeah given blacktown is further than 18 kms i wouldn't bet on getting there any time quickly.

Hope that however doesn't dim your interest in kuring gai as it is by far the most beautiful university campus of all.

kaytee91

HSC
Hey
Im trying to decided where to study next year. Im applying for Primary Education here, but I live in Cronulla, and I was wondering how much of a effort getting there is going to be. Does anyone know anyone from the shire going there? And should I drive or take the train ?
sorry for all the questions.!

joy1889

HSC
UPDATE

okies.. its been almost ummmm a year... since i wrote that....
AND guess what? travelling to kuring-gai is just as tedious!!
but unfortunatly i have gotten use to it... LOL an hour to central, another 30 to linfield, a 20 minute walk to campus.... yup....

however though, *note to uni board* NOBODY WANTS TO BE STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BUSH, AT 9PM and have to find a way home... :hammer:
i'm sorry but shouldn't you have researched where the kuring-gai campus was located before making the decision to go there? :uhoh:

why not catch the shuttle bus from the city campus? it saves u from walking from lindfield (although u can catch a bus) and the extra train fare (central-lindfield)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)